Hi All,

Any one have idea about this project and the location?. They are quoting Rs. 2800 /sqft. Is this reasonable around this place? Shed your thoughts?
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like there are no experts around this place to comment on this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaymani
    Hi All,

Any one have idea about this project and the location?. They are quoting Rs. 2800 /sqft. Is this reasonable around this place? Shed your thoughts?

Hi,

I have also booked a flat with Aditya futura during Aug 2010.
    I have paid initial amount too. Even now i don't see any progress on the
    Consturction. Hence i wanted to cancel the booking. Did any one book????
    and even though i went to their office manytimes i could not meet him.

I would like to know any one booked and canceled or trying to cancel.

I request we can form a group and collectivelly discuss and decide on
    how to go about it.
    CommentQuote
  • The location is good. But the problem is they don't have the approvals. I looked into this project in Dec and because of this I dropped it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, On seeing the advertisement I went to view the site of the proposed project. I learnt that the said land is in the subordinate court of Tambaram and when confirmed with our friend who is a lawyer we came to know that it will take atleast 40 years or so to settle the case. Seems the said owner has faked the patta. Also we found a cemetry in the land which was covered. Finally we dropped the offer and booked a flat in nearby area. Piece of advise always enquire around before booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravi
    Can you share where you finally booked? I am also looking for flat.
    thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • aditya futura - santhosha puram

i have also booked three flats in aditya futura project for me and my cousins and hence i have been closely following the developments there. in fact i was also present in the tambaram sub ordinate court when the builder got the order in their favor and gained an additional extent of nearly 13 grounds. now it seems they are coming up with a mega project in the same site with lots of additional features but the problem is they have revised the price to 4750/- sq.ft. from 2800/-. we have requested the builder to consider our case for retaining the same rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravisankaran
    Hi All, On seeing the advertisement I went to view the site of the proposed project. I learnt that the said land is in the subordinate court of Tambaram and when confirmed with our friend who is a lawyer we came to know that it will take atleast 40 years or so to settle the case. Seems the said owner has faked the patta. Also we found a cemetry in the land which was covered. Finally we dropped the offer and booked a flat in nearby area. Piece of advise always enquire around before booking.

dear mr. ravisankaran
    now that the builder has won the case and obtained a new patta and is coming up with a mega project shortly in the same location, your foolish observation of "40 years" to settle clearly shows your immaturity.

i am surprised how such a big concern like aditya foundations has not cared to answer you. i understand it will be below their dignity even if they prefer to answer your barking as they have already won the case.

dont mislead the public by your "half _baked" opinions.

i am one of the most satisfied customer of the company which has 15 years of existence and reputation
    CommentQuote
  • How far is it from Tambaram Railway stn ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m.selvi
    i have also booked three flats in aditya futura project for me and my cousins and hence i have been closely following the developments there. in fact i was also present in the tambaram sub ordinate court when the builder got the order in their favor and gained an additional extent of nearly 13 grounds. now it seems they are coming up with a mega project in the same site with lots of additional features but the problem is they have revised the price to 4750/- sq.ft. from 2800/-. we have requested the builder to consider our case for retaining the same rate.

hello m. selvi

i have recently shifted from aditya futura project to aditya enclave at zamin pallavaram. but i feel i could have stayed back with aditya futura itself. my cousin has bought a flat in DOSHI construction nearby but that has been fully sold out.
    what i like the most there is the serenity and the sweet water availability. moreover, the reserved forest area of more than 500 acres in the nearby vicinity acts like an oxygen generating factory and gives a pleasant atmosphere in early mornings.
    so dont act in haste to cancel your booking at aditya futura. try to bargain for a good rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ram_100
    Hi,

I have also booked a flat with Aditya futura during Aug 2010.
    I have paid initial amount too. Even now i don't see any progress on the
    Consturction. Hence i wanted to cancel the booking. Did any one book????
    and even though i went to their office manytimes i could not meet him.

I would like to know any one booked and canceled or trying to cancel.

I request we can form a group and collectivelly discuss and decide on
    how to go about it.

hi ram
    it is better you directly take up the issue with the promoter.
    i cancelled a flat that i booked in aditya futura in january 2011
    and instead i shifted to their perungudi project ( aditya radha nivas )
    which was recently completed. i did the housewarming last june 26th
    and the builder has already arranged a good tenant.

it is always better to handle things in a matured way rather than
    following our own middleclass mentality of begging others help,
    imagining heavens will open. all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • even though i am one of the cancelled customer of aditya futura,
    i still remain as a customer of aditya foundations as they alloted
    one of their perungudi project flats. but honestly i feel i could
    have waited without cancelling i would have been a part of a better
    property. i have learnt that they are coming up with a mega project
    with 120 additional flats in the same location by the end of october 2011
    with lots of additional facilities. i saw the court order papers which
    has clearly brought success to the builder.

sometimes it happens that some projects gets stuck but spoiling the
    company's name in a public forum like this site is never going to help any one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SUBRAMANI_
    hi ram
    it is better you directly take up the issue with the promoter.
    i cancelled a flat that i booked in aditya futura in january 2011
    and instead i shifted to their perungudi project ( aditya radha nivas )
    which was recently completed. i did the housewarming last june 26th
    and the builder has already arranged a good tenant.

it is always better to handle things in a matured way rather than
    following our own middleclass mentality of begging others help,
    imagining heavens will open. all the best.

Can u share info about aditya radha nivas?
    Let me know if any units r available and how much do they quote
    I am working at OMR and looking out for an apartment in the vicinity.
    CommentQuote
  • i have recently shifted from aditya futura project to aditya enclave at zamin pallavaram. but i feel i could have stayed back with aditya futura itself. my cousin has bought a flat in DOSHI construction nearby but that has been fully sold out.
    what i like the most there is the serenity and the sweet water availability. moreover, the reserved forest area of more than 500 acres in the nearby vicinity acts like an oxygen generating factory and gives a pleasant atmosphere in early mornings.
    so dont act in haste to cancel your booking at aditya futura. try to bargain for a good rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya futura santhosapuram --- still waiting

hi...i am one of the unfortunate ppl who booked a flat in santhosapuram...and still waiting. Its been 14mths and there seems to be no effort on their part to either cancel proj and return money or even give an update. Is there any clear plan or schedule that has been shared with anyone related to resumption of the proj?? And pls don't mislead ppl saying there's a mega proj etc..the bldr doesn't hv a good case of getting extra land and so, thats not gonna happn

subramani - reading thru the posts u appear to be some sort of spokesman for aditya...wud suggest u adopt a more neutral tone.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi.. we had booked 2 flats in santhosapuram aditya futura.. Since the project was not started for long period.. we applied for cancellatio sept2010.. and requested for refund.. and but there is no proper reply and its been delayed for quiete long time..

We have sent a legall notice to get this sorted and still there is no reply...
    CommentQuote