Last updated: August 24 2010
0 | Posts
2744 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Plan approval

Hello all,

I am posting the discussion I had with abk as per abk request.

To : johnson_raj
    Date : 2010-08-24 11:11
    Title : Re: Building Plan approval
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by johnson_raj
    Originally posted by abk
    Originally posted by johnson_raj
    Hello ABK,

I am Johnson, I want some clarification from you.

I have bought two adjacent plots of 1040 each in Porur ( each with 20 x 52, with the total of 40x52). When the plots are separate, I was informed that you cannot submit the building plan as separate. is it right ? or any otehr ways are there.

The another question is we get approval as separate houses and construct as single house (taking deviation) what are the problems I will face.

I found your replies to many queries useful to many people.

thanks,

Johnson
    you can get seperate approval i dont see any reason for not getting approval.

a deviation is against the law and is liable to be demolished.

but everyone is doing it and is generally not a problem,but i dont see the reason to get two approvals and build one.

Thanks abk.

I am sorry for not being clear. I am told I cannot submit a single application for the construction in two plots, It has to be two separate plans and two separate applications.

Regards,

Johnson
    you have to submit a reconstitute deed combining both the plots and getting a single approval.it is possible to build one building vide one approval in two plots by reconstituting them,this does not require reregn.
    put this in a new thread this will help others too.
    regards,
    Johnson
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X