Any reviews on Nest Njoy RowHouses/Villas in ECR. I couldnt find much discussion on this project in the internet. The location and price are seemingly interesting.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please post the link
  • The Nest Builders

I found a property on ECR,near Maya Jaal Complex by the Nest Builders. It is called Njoy . They are row houses and Villas in a gated community. The rate is about 70 lakhs for a 2 bedroomed row house. I dont find ny reviw about the Nest Buildrs. Their quality, reliability etc. Can anybody tell me their experience with Nest Builders in Chennai. They have several other projecs in Chennai.
  • Hi All,

Even i had a site visit. The approach road is a small 20 ft road occupied by the village people on either sides. The
    y told Nest has got necessary sanctions from the govt to lay the 300m road once the project is over.

They are giving pre and post rental assurance of Rs. 15k for flats upto 6 months from handover from the data of booking. All inclusive cost for a 840+145 (private terrace) comes around 50l. Posession Mar '17.

Kindly post the feedback on the builder quality.
  • I did stop by and take a look as well. But planning on going with Casa Grande Mayajaal ECR project with a pre-launch price of 4299. They have not budged on that price. In the long run am actually looking for a 1.5 grounds land in the area but haven't been able to find anything decent.