Hi all,

Any one visited this plot or bought a plot from this layout. The quoted price o 1099 Rs / Sq.ft,

Is it recommended ?? Any feedback will be helpful for other forum members.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Akshaya+EARTH/@12.7120304,80.1363065,1279m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m16!1m10!4m9!1m3!2m2!1d80.1695055!2d12.6148299!1m3!2m2!1d80.0597864!2d12.8442558!3e0!3m4!1s0x0000000000000000:0x5a3896a46f80d481!8m2!3d12.7120238!4d80.1384991
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thank you for google map. It doesn't look like off OMR, it is on the Thiruporur to Chengalpet road, 5 kms from Thiruporur.

What is the prospects?
    CommentQuote
  • I did not visit it yet as well. Anyone already visted to share the pros and cons?
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited the layout during its initial pre-launch period. The layout is on Tiruporur-Chenglapet road near Sembakkam.

Pros : (1) The road is fairly good. I regularly travel on this road to Vengur junction from Tiruporur road.(2) The greenery surrounding is likely to be there since most areas are demarked as reserve forests.

Cons : Not too many residential projects in this road (except few small layouts). Facilities like shops, schools, hospitals etc are less.

btw Akshaya launched this project at 999/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Good summary as usual.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the surrounding rate per sq ft? what is the sales price per sq ft from the small layouts? Let's see if it is reasonably priced by Akshaya.

I think it is better to go for a road that is virgin than with many big residential projects already.

Good to know the road is fairly good, it is a positive.

If I may ask do you live around since you travel to Vengur junction.

Akshaya jacked up rs 100 per sq ft from the first phase.

What would be your opinion on prospects and points to consider for investing here from location perspective.

Thanks all.

Originally Posted by databasepkd
    I have visited the layout during its initial pre-launch period. The layout is on Tiruporur-Chenglapet road near Sembakkam.

Pros : (1) The road is fairly good. I regularly travel on this road to Vengur junction from Tiruporur road.(2) The greenery surrounding is likely to be there since most areas are demarked as reserve forests.

Cons : Not too many residential projects in this road (except few small layouts). Facilities like shops, schools, hospitals etc are less.

btw Akshaya launched this project at 999/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • I have been tracking thiruporur for years now. I can definitely say.. Its not exorbitant pricing (compare to other layouts) if its on road property as well as DTCP approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the surrounding rate per sq ft? what is the sales price per sq ft from the small layouts? Let's see if it is reasonably priced by Akshaya.

The price offered by Akshaya is much higher than the price in the near by areas. According to the promoter, the USPs of this project are (1) Proximity to Onehub (2) 40feet and 60 feet roads (3) Water supply to each plots (4) Provision for common amenities like school, clinic, clubhouse (5)2 years maintanance (6)CCTV survilance (7) Protection from flood due to elevation of land w.r.t surroundings etc etc.

I think it is better to go for a road that is virgin than with many big residential projects already.

This road offers limited scope for future developments due to the surrounding reserve forests. You can't expect a development experienced by other roads connecting GST and OMR in this road. That could be the reason why number of options are less. Akshaya themselves were planning for a project called Youniverse (A disney themed project) but opted out because of the commercial viability.

Good to know the road is fairly good, it is a positive.

If I may ask do you live around since you travel to Vengur junction.

I opted out of earth because of two reasons (1) Price (2) I wanted to have a weekend home for immediate occupation and Earth was not suitable for that. Finally I settled for a fully compounded 3 BHK farmhouse near Vengur at a price of 420 Rs/sqft including the building cost. (of course from an individual). Now I travel at least on two weekends in a month.

Akshaya jacked up rs 100 per sq ft from the first phase.

What would be your opinion on prospects and points to consider for investing here from location perspective.

Location preference surely varies from Person to Person. Earth should give a fairly good appreciation once the One hub (So called Japan city) is in place as Hitachi, Mitsubishi, Ajino motto etc etc are already established there and soon they will be offering residential units also in this 1500 acre township. As an invrstor, you can also opt for Poonjeri to GST road which is closer to One Hub.

OneHub Chennai

Thanks all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sathiya1984
    I have been tracking thiruporur for years now. I can definitely say.. Its not exorbitant pricing (compare to other layouts) if its on road property as well as DTCP approved.

Good that someone who is tracking the area has responded.

Distance chart as per Akshaya website is as belo. Your valuable views please!

Distance from Earth

Thiruporur
      5 kms
      Kelambakkam
      13 kms
      Siruseri Sipcot
      17 kms
      Shollianganallur
      26 kms
      Thoraipakkam
      32 kms
      Tidel Park
      37 kms
      Madhya Kailash
      38 kms
      Chengalpattu
      22 kms
      Japanese township 'ONE HUB'
      9.2 kms
      Mahabalipuram
      18 km
    CommentQuote
  • I have been scouting this area for quite some time. The following are my view points:

1. The documents should be clean as it is being sold by a established builder who had planned it for a earlier disney collaboration project
    2. It is on the main road
    3, There are not many residential or commercial development nearby. The nearest development is at ammapettai juntion - Chennai pattinam, Sathya Sai medical college.
    4. This place will take quite a long time to develop and it is almost in the middle between GST and OMR
    5. I think at 1000rs for DTCP there are other options. I saw one ATS Harish Avenue in
    Illalur Village, Thiruporur, Chennai. Price was around 850rs a month back. Dont know how much it is now. There are many plots in and around that area. DTCP need not be the only route as panchayat approved land (legally verifed) is also a good option
    6.Overall i am of the opinion that with Thaiyur and GST area more closer to development and just 400-500rs extra they provide better options than this area as there is no clear trigger point for development & price explosion near Venedu village or ammapettai area
    CommentQuote
  • Is it True that there is a proposal for constructing an international cricket stadium at Sembakkam by TNCA in a 50 acres land?

Lot of promoters in this area are showing this as a highlight for Tirupporur - Chengalpet road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by databasepkd
    Is it True that there is a proposal for constructing an international cricket stadium at Sembakkam by TNCA in a 50 acres land?

Lot of promoters in this area are showing this as a highlight for Tirupporur - Chengalpet road.

It was proposed in 2006 or 2008.Till now no stone has been moved. I heard that it was dropped in favour of chepauk renovation. Not sure how far it is true. It looks like paper project to me.

Even Akshaya Disney project proposal was a paper project. Even a child knows no one will buy an apartment in that area for time being. Flats bang in OMR (after shollinganallur) itself are hard to sell

I would prefer Thiruporur-Poonjeri stretch when compare to Thiruporur-Chengelpet road for below reasons.

OMR phase 2 extension
    Closer to Japenese township
    Closer to sea breeze
    Closer to ECR

Disclaimer: I have properties in thiruporur
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Has anyone visited this project called LakeVilla priced at Rs 425 per SqFt -approx 3-4 kms before Akshaya Earth and 3 Kms afterr Villa Green while traveling from Mambakkam Junction to Sembakkam ... They have decently developed as Farm Plots. Is it reasonably priced ..?

Has Anyone visited or bought kindly share ... ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sathiya1984;

I also agree that Thiruporur-Poonjeri road is a better option considering future appreciation. But the price level is on the higher side all along this road, if it is close to OMR. I have seen some layouts in the interior part but found Poonjeri-OMR road more affordable and accessible for the same price being quoted for the interior plots.

Having said, Tiruporur- Chengalpet road offers proximity to both One Hub and Mahindra city within 15-20kms from your land. The reason for lack of development is mainly the reserve forests spreadng from Illalur reserve forest neat Tiruporur to Anjur reserve forest near SP Koil.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashokb23
    Can you share contacts of seller of farm house ?
    I am looking for one

Are you mentioning to my post on farmhouse? I have already purchased the same and the owner is holding a farmland near by. Please let me know
    CommentQuote
  • Hi databasepkd;,

Can you let me know the details of the farmhouse. Interested to get one.
    CommentQuote