Dear all,

I got a basic question - How do I find out the market price of a piece of land? I am mostly looking in the booming suburban areas and so when I look out I see a lot of properties put on sale, but could see notable difference in quotations. I usually inquire the local people to know any prevailing issues, going rates, etc. A small pep talk with some house owner has been beneficial so far. Apart from that, how can we know the real market price? Is the internet only source or is there any other way? I got sick of the cheap marketing talks of 'Cell and Bike' brokers when they started quoting 80L for some plot in some remote village. I told them straight that I ain't from Pandora.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gone_mad
    Dear all,

I got a basic question - How do I find out the market price of a piece of land? I am mostly looking in the booming suburban areas and so when I look out I see a lot of properties put on sale, but could see notable difference in quotations. I usually inquire the local people to know any prevailing issues, going rates, etc. A small pep talk with some house owner has been beneficial so far. Apart from that, how can we know the real market price? Is the internet only source or is there any other way? I got sick of the cheap marketing talks of 'Cell and Bike' brokers when they started quoting 80L for some plot in some remote village. I told them straight that I ain't from Pandora.

Give the details of the plot that you are interested an the price quoted.

There are many experienced and knowledgeable members (Such as nabisheik) in this forum who would advice on the suitable market price.ty in the area or may live in the area you are interested in.

So provide details and seek advice.

Some of the members here may have purchased a proper
    CommentQuote