VGN Notting Hill, VGN Developers, Nungambakkam, Chennai

Last updated: November 12 2019
40 | Posts
3251 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VGN Notting Hill, VGN Developers, Nungambakkam, Chennai

VGN is planning to launch a Site in Nungambakkam near Taj hotel. Any updates or news on that.

How is the builder and what is the current rate in the area.

Re : VGN Notting Hill, VGN Developers, Nungambakkam, Chennai

It is wise to stay away from VGN at the moment. More over the price point at which this project may not find many takers. added to this VGN is a middle class brand and does not command premium value.

Comment

After VGN, Casa Grande has come up with Monte Carlo near Saidapet Bridge with a price band of 1.35-3.5 cr/unit. As per the newspaper ads, 44 out of 100 units are already booked

Comment

Originally posted by Maladhi
        According to my experience, they are providing best ever performance.All team members really work hard.I really appreciate their work and way of approach to customers.Now i am really happy to invest here.I'm convinced both financially and structurally.
        All Team members really work hard including you..
        I'm convinced both financially and structurally through the salary and incentives that I receive

Comment

Yes all team members are working hard by visiting this site also and putting comments

Comment

Oh really? Is it so? Sounds good. So have you bought in it or are planning to? Is it really that good compared to other projects around it? Just wanted to know.

Comment

All the posts here seem to be VGN employees / marketing agents promoting the project or the developer. Hardly any practical inputs about the project or price trend, etc

Comment

I am willing to buy VGN Nottinghill, one of the upcoming VGN projects. I wanted to know whether the price is good? Please let me know any suggestions.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X