Sort by :
Filter by :
- Tansi Nagar is the locality across Baby Nagar I suppose. It is close to vijaynagar terminus on the taramani link road, it should be a good buy only. Water logging was there during the floods everywhere, it was chronic near the velachery railway station junction. My colleague lives in Baby Nagar, and he had no problems commuting daily to office by his two-wheeler, during the rains in november. During december, the rains had flooded his area, but not inside homes. Same must have been the case in Tansi Nagar too. It is best to ask ppl in the locality.
Otherwise, Velachery main areas are best to live in. It is becoming like another T Nagar, shopping wise. Commuting should not be a problem to any area from here.
VGP colony, I dont know which place that is. Are you referring to VGP Seepathathy nagar, which is a calm and posh area beside Baby Nagar ? VGP Selva Nagar is not a such a great place, nearby the railway station.
Best wishes !!CommentQuote0Flag
- What rate are you buying at? Whole of velachery and surrouding areas has become too expensive for normal salary earning people to buy property!CommentQuote0Flag
- Moreover Velachery is very much congested and becoming like north Chennai. Look for good gated community projects right on OMR between Thoraipakkam and Shol.CommentQuote0Flag
- Velachery is developed but crowded with all facilities nearby. Regarding Tansi Nagar, the areas near Taramani road especially the Velachery side (near Dhandeswaram Nagar) is nice but in some other areas there are water logging problem to consider. But they will be taken care if the drain works finish, but it might take years.CommentQuote0Flag
- Better to buy in Madipakkam or omr if we want to stay near Velachery.CommentQuote0Flag