• Show
Clear All

• Casa Grande Mayajaal by Casa Grande Pvt Ltd at Kanathur, Chennai

any opinion on this project . Experts please advice

Re : Casa Grande Mayajaal by Casa Grande Pvt Ltd at Kanathur, Chennai

Luxury Apartments in ECR | High-rise Seaview Apartments in ECR, Chennai

Comment

Not much advice but I am looking at going in for one for myself. Have started a thread in the group buying forum. Maybe we can go together

Comment

• SEAROCKET06
        SEAROCKET06 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can u add me too.

Any updates on what you have decided??

Comment

I am interested in 3BHK in this project, but still undecided. as per my chat on their site launch will be in few months and will take 24+3 months for completion.

Comment

Hi,

Has anyone booked a flat in Casa Grande ECR? I'm planning to book a 3 BHK here. Please let me know if there are any negatives to be considered or to be aware of about this property. Do you know how is the water in this area? It will take 2 to 3 years to complete the construction. I guess it will be hard to rent these apartments because of the location, I would like to know your opinion on this as well. Thanks!

Comment

We are in the process of negotiating with them on a 4bhk in ECR 14. They charge $4500/sqft, even though they advertise 3999Rs. Anyone already negotiating with them please let us know how much you are negotiating units for. Also, they charge like $500/sqft floor raise charges.... Is it still worth to buy a duple for about 1.5C in CG ECR 14. Please help. Its our first home working with a builder. Any negatives? is the water good? How about other facilities? Any info about the management? Will they make changes if requested? Hand over on time, etc? Any chances of Sea view from these homes???

Comment

I read the news about CG MD is arrested for cheating case, Please check with any expert before you finalize any project from CG. thanks.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...le17835121.ece

Comment

• SEAROCKET06
                SEAROCKET06 commented
                Editing a comment
                Matter resolved amicably, escaped from media eyes.

Mr. Aadhees , which unit are you talking about.Signature Tower or Elite 4 Bhk? Give me details, will reply further. Regarding CASA GRANDE MD arrest, the PLAINTIFF Mr.Kulasekharan has withdrawn the case.Therefore CG owner Mr.Aniruthan has been released a week before.No need to worry on this part, as they have settled the matter amicably.This news not shown anywhere, update from CG, after my personal enquiry.

The floor rise charges are 100rs/ sqft, incremented accordingly for apartments Above 3 rd floor, not 500 rs,as you have mentioned. If Any one chooses apartments on floors 9 to 14 ,then you will get additional 300 RS/ sqft as PREMIUM LOCATION CHARGES ( PLC ).
              Last edited April 21 2017, 01:08 AM. Reason: clubbed post

Comment

• mantri5641
                mantri5641 commented
                Editing a comment
                Matter settled? is he released?are you sure?
                however there are no ads on newspapers from casagrande for the last 1 month. they used to occupy full page almost every week,

Yes, He agreed with plaintiff mutually , so after 15 days of Remand, released clouding media's eyes.
              Last edited May 1 2017, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Tags: NULL
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X