Hello

Can someone let me know which is the fast appreciating area in Chennai to buy plots?

Give me options and possibly indicate the reasons for appreciation

Looking at investing 200-500 Rs/Sq.ft with the potential to get doubled in the next 2/3 years.

Thanks
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here is the answer

Invest in yourself, your earnings will surely double in that time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • Expectations should be realistic!!!!

If you are investing with an expectation to double your money in 2/3 years you will be disappointed.

Land deals around Sriperumputhur - Oragadam belt / Vandalur Kelambakkam- Belt should fetch resonably good returns in the next 5 year term.
    CommentQuote
  • Sriperumputhur - Oragadam belt : But ensure that land not falling under the proposed Greenfield Airport. Though, the project is cancelled at this moment. You cant confirm anything for sure. So, check out something nearby Triveni Academy, Hrinandani Garden Palace.

And no investment can double your money in 2 or 3 years. It is true that RE investment has given hell lot of money for some ( I know people who have got 100 C) but nothing was originally planned for 2 or 3 years. Always, when it is RE investment, look out for longer period, say min. 5 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blogger
    Expectations should be realistic!!!!

If you are investing with an expectation to double your money in 2/3 years you will be disappointed.

Land deals around Sriperumputhur - Oragadam belt / Vandalur Kelambakkam- Belt should fetch resonably good returns in the next 5 year term.

anyone heard about nedungundram village (kolapakkam)? when you travel from vandalur to kelambakkam, this area falls on the left hand side..
    Iam thinking because it may be little center for GST access and also to OMR (Assuming the road in vandalur-kelambakkam will be better in future)
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate for plots in Kolappakkam and nedungundram area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bdineshraj
    What is the current rate for plots in Kolappakkam and nedungundram area?

680/sqft to 800/sqft depending upon the location and layout...i found these from 99acres
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info.
    CommentQuote
  • Vandalur - Kelambakkam road is already a 4 lane road nicely laid with plants in the middle!

Originally Posted by predictor
    anyone heard about nedungundram village (kolapakkam)? when you travel from vandalur to kelambakkam, this area falls on the left hand side..
    Iam thinking because it may be little center for GST access and also to OMR (Assuming the road in vandalur-kelambakkam will be better in future)
    CommentQuote
  • Places in Chennai that would appreciate well in 2016

I am sorry for the incomplete first post, I did enter i dont know what happened. Anyways I am looking for plots in chennai that would appreciate well. After the 2015 rains I am a bit confused. Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

I am looking to buy plot in east/south chennai.

It is a plain investment plan and not interested in unapproved layouts

Location of my preference are OMR, vandalur - kelambakkam road and 5 kms radius from vandallur.

Please advise, if you are aware of good layout with decent and realistic appreciate scope

Thanks in advance
    Ashok

Location of my preference are OMR, vandalur - kelambakkam road and 5 kms radius from vandallur.

Please advise, if you are aware of good layout with decent and realistic appreciate scope

Thanks in advance
    Ashok
    CommentQuote
  • SELVA NAGAR and VEERAPANDI NAGAR in ponmar are the most valuable properties in INDIA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sivaji
    SELVA NAGAR and VEERAPANDI NAGAR in ponmar are the most valuable properties in INDIA

...in all of INDIA. Very true. Several FIIs are silently accumulating it.
    CommentQuote
  • I differ in avoiding panchayat approved plots to be chosen at all. Those are avlb in sub 500rs. cost and if wait in 10 to 20 years investment cycle give max returns. All 1980s and 90s plots are not dtcp/cmda approved isn't?
    CommentQuote
  • I think u guys don't know much about saravana selvarathnam & pothys. Ponmar is going to be marketing capital for these two.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sivaji
    I think u guys don't know much about saravana selvarathnam & pothys. Ponmar is going to be marketing capital for these two.

Yes UN HQ may come there !!!
    CommentQuote