Collapse

Last updated: January 7 2011
1 | Posts
3510 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All,
    Gurus, please share your vision for next 5-10 years in SOUTH Chennai.
    Each one of you have different idea and opinion. Iam an NRI,I read the city from google maps. from the chennai map i try to understand how the city is getting developed.

This is my Prediction.
    GST and OMR runs Parallel (not 100%). 3 Main roads connecting GST to OMR are
    1. Chrompet - pallikaranai - omr
    2. Tambaram - Medavakkam - omr
    3. Vandalur - Mambakkam - omr (kelambakkam junction)
    we know that tam to omr is busy now and the prices are above 40L /ground.
    currently many plots are developed on Vandalur-kelambakkam road. most plots around tagore engineering college are claimed as CMDA (based on RE Ads). Investing in kelambakkam, Navalur will be a good choice as the prices are less now. Also investing around Tagore engineering cllege looks to be good because it may have easy access to GST and also to OMR. some of the areas which looks to be okay

1. Gandhi Nagar cooperative housing society - 25Lac/ground
    2. Navalur - prices vary from 12 to 20l/ground - i donno why?. Is navalur a good choice for investment. how is the soil and is it low lying area?
    3. i see there are lot of multistorey apt coming after kelambakkam...by seeing this i wonder and ask are there so much demand in OMR are as of now only builders constructing apt and you dont see any development.
    4. TNHB Sholinganallur - 5oL/ground (+/- 5L)

Expecting all to pour your thoughts

Re : Location: South Chennai

Originally posted by predictor View Post
    All,
    Gurus, please share your vision for next 5-10 years in SOUTH Chennai.
    Each one of you have different idea and opinion. Iam an NRI,I read the city from google maps. from the chennai map i try to understand how the city is getting developed.

This is my Prediction.
    GST and OMR runs Parallel (not 100%). 3 Main roads connecting GST to OMR are
    1. Chrompet - pallikaranai - omr
    2. Tambaram - Medavakkam - omr
    3. Vandalur - Mambakkam - omr (kelambakkam junction)
    we know that tam to omr is busy now and the prices are above 40L /ground.
    currently many plots are developed on Vandalur-kelambakkam road. most plots around tagore engineering college are claimed as CMDA (based on RE Ads). Investing in kelambakkam, Navalur will be a good choice as the prices are less now. Also investing around Tagore engineering cllege looks to be good because it may have easy access to GST and also to OMR. some of the areas which looks to be okay

1. Gandhi Nagar cooperative housing society - 25Lac/ground
    2. Navalur - prices vary from 12 to 20l/ground - i donno why?. Is navalur a good choice for investment. how is the soil and is it low lying area?
    3. i see there are lot of multistorey apt coming after kelambakkam...by seeing this i wonder and ask are there so much demand in OMR are as of now only builders constructing apt and you dont see any development.
    4. TNHB Sholinganallur - 5oL/ground (+/- 5L)

Expecting all to pour your thoughts
    For those who are interested to know the future chennai govt plan..visit chennai cmda website..

Second Master Plan

go volume1, volume 2 and volume 3....we all have our own predictions..but this page tells us chennai govt vision...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X