Let's use this thread to share reviews related to Indiabulls's Chennai Greens project. I spoke to sales person and came to know that Phase I is already sold out and Phase II sales is going on. Also, Phase III will be coming up shortly and open booking is going on for the same which they offered at Rs.2800/-. Anyone have idea about UDS percentage that they generally offer?

Please post your comments & any experience with Chennai Greens.
Read more
91 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any updates on this project? Have they got approval for 19 floors?
    CommentQuote
  • I believe they have got the government order for 19 floors. Below is the email received by someone who booked in this project :

Greetings from Indiabulls Real Estate!

We are pleased to inform you that our proposal for additional development activities at Indiabulls Greens Chennai has been approved.

The approval for 2.5FSI has been received through Government Order No.42 dated 18.03.2015 by Housing and Urban Development Department.

This is for your information and we thank you for your continued support.

Thanks and Regards
    Indiabulls Real Estate
    CommentQuote
  • Indiabulls are in big News frequently in news paper on financial execution/model/funding, but looks poor at ground execution.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction quality

How is the construction quality in phase 1
    CommentQuote
  • Hello ppl.
    Anyone booked recently? I am interested in this project looking for apt around 65 lacs. Any pros and cons.
    Also any other suggestion.

much appreciated.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Did you manage to visit the site or get any feedback? Please share if any.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book 2BHK flat in IB phase 2. There were so many issues faced by Phase 1 holder but i believe Phase 2 would be good since IB has to sell Phase 3 and 4 in same location. Any suggestion?
    CommentQuote
  • I just visited the phase 2 site. They are going to deliver the phase 1 in a months time. Progress of construction is in full swing. I am planning to book 2 BHK. Suggestion needed from recent buyers. Builder promised to deliver by Dec to Apr 2018
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapalani
    Let's use this thread to share reviews related to Indiabulls's Chennai Greens project. I spoke to sales person and came to know that Phase I is already sold out and Phase II sales is going on. Also, Phase III will be coming up shortly and open booking is going on for the same which they offered at Rs.2800/-. Anyone have idea about UDS percentage that they generally offer?

Please post your comments & any experience with Chennai Greens.

Hi Kalpana,

Am looking for 2 bhk in Indiabulls phase 2 and seen this forum where the project has been discussed, can you suggest me

Regards
    Aravind
    CommentQuote
  • I want to invest in Chennai so I went to Indiabulls green in perumbakkam and checked the building. It is huge and looks nice. It also suits my budget. I saw comments about approval issues but my brother in law gave this link to check: http://www.cmdachennai.gov.in/msb/2015.html. You go here and type the approval number from the site. It shows all the details. We blocked one apartment last week. Hope the link help.

And also regarding the payment break ups. Before this I checked out a property that is near this perumbakkam site. They demanded the 25% . Luckily I dint invest because they did not have approval. But everyone is asking 20% advance these days
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I read the thread. There are lot of information not just about Indiabulls but about lot of other builders. Some of the posts are as old as 2009. Reading all this I understood, there were problems longtime back. And now everything seemed to have settled. The proof are the people living in the vicinity. The quality is good but i agree the delay should not happen. Glad that all that is over now. I liked the location and amenities. It is very convenient and great for investments as well, as I work in OMR. The most important factor why I opted for greens project is the rate at which it was offered, for this kind of quality and also i had an option of 1, 2 and 3 BHK to choose from. My loan process is also through and I am looking forward to the day i will move in. Glad to see you all here. hoping to see you all in person soon.

Do not be scared of the posts here like I did when i first read. Please check the date and year and save yourself from stressing out :) :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • maduraimani2 years ago
      Please check about the date of handover for towers. Each tower handover date is different. I avan to know that D1 D2 towers are handover by Mar 2018. Where as other towers will take May 2019
  • Nothing is over!! Just people are tired of telling their miseries again and again!! India Bulls project related threads where there were many cases of horror stories!! Just that RE agents now have come back again looking for losers in the market!! Big Gated Communities in Chennai are not a success so far!! People are managing the show somehow since many have heavily invested and looking for exit!!! Builders delay is not just normal, they abandon and run away is new normal with 20%-25%! Only projects which are 100% completed in all aspects can ONLY be considered! Of course re sale one!!

Just mark this "In Real Estate only fools & buyers cycled out but builders, promoters and investors stay intact healthy and happy"
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am seeing mixed reviews. How is phase 2. I went to enquire this project with my brother 2 weeks back and were told that tower D will be handed over in April 2018. While rest will be handed over in the subsequent months in a year timeframe. Also i see that the road connectivity is also getting extended until OMR (the road meets OMR just before Accenture Sholinganallur, traversing behind the Sholinganallur Elcot.) If the connectivity is established as they said (I know the road is a dead end behind Elcot Sholinganallur), then this would become a good investmest with good connectivity.

Any suggestions from those who have already booked in phase 2? Also how is the water sources? I own an apartment in Jayachandran nagar. The water here is contaminated in few bores (getting acidic water). What is the price being quoted for new bookings any idea? we were offered 3800 per sq + other charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Recently I came across Ozone green project. The cost seem to be very less. They are offering 1360 Sqft for 55L inclusive of everything. Is this real. How can they afford to sell with this low price. Cost/sqft is 4500. After bargaining(just 1 time phone call) they say 3600/sqft. Is this a good project. How was the area affected during heavy rain days. Is it worth taking above 10th floor. Becuause I am not a great supporter of high rasie buildings. Can someone compare this with Purva windermere.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked recently? heard some offer on D1 and D2 about 17.5 lakhs for 3bhk?
    CommentQuote