Hi friends,

VGN plot in SP koil (VGN Northwook Park) 22 lacs per ground .

is that worth buying ? in future will there be appreciation / development in this location?

the plot is 500m from GST road . near singaperumal koil rail station.

your feedback needed . Thanks a lot for your help.

by,
Siva
Read more
Reply
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by siva_gpn
    Hi friends,

    VGN plot in SP koil (VGN Northwook Park) 22 lacs per ground .

    is that worth buying ? in future will there be appreciation / development in this location?

    the plot is 500m from GST road . near singaperumal koil rail station.

    your feedback needed . Thanks a lot for your help.

    by,
    Siva


    The place is next to railway line and near a lake back side. Water stagnation and flow could be there even with small rain.
    CommentQuote
  • hai

    hai i am karthik from saidapet, real estate consultant.

    VGN is very good company but they r selling plots with huge rate difference.

    example: in singapermal koil we r having 3 plots before vgn layout, our price is 300/sq.ft

    generaly singaperumal koil is fast developing area, bcos it will directly connect to oragadam,

    if r interested pls call me
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthik81
    hai i am karthik from saidapet, real estate consultant.

    VGN is very good company but they r selling plots with huge rate difference.

    example: in singapermal koil we r having 3 plots before vgn layout, our price is 300/sq.ft

    generaly singaperumal koil is fast developing area, bcos it will directly connect to oragadam,

    if r interested pls call me


    Hi I am interested can u send me the details of layout, approval status and more to my email id nwaradan81gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • hi,

    I am also interested in your layout. pl send me all the details to my mail id jayasarathigmail.com or clall on my mob no.9940504027. Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthik81
    hai i am karthik from saidapet, real estate consultant.

    VGN is very good company but they r selling plots with huge rate difference.

    example: in singapermal koil we r having 3 plots before vgn layout, our price is 300/sq.ft

    generaly singaperumal koil is fast developing area, bcos it will directly connect to oragadam,

    if r interested pls call me


    I tried to call you.

    But without no. it is difficult:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Well the rate quoted sounds reasonable. But the area does have some water static related issues during rainy season. So i would refer you to check the current situation around the said plot.
    happy buying !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ravi C
    Well the rate quoted sounds reasonable. But the area does have some water static related issues during rainy season. So i would refer you to check the current situation around the said plot.
    happy buying !


    Are you out of your mind?

    22 lacs for 2400 sqft at Singaperumal Kovil is way way overpriced.
    Infact more than double the market rate.

    SP kovil approved plot rate is around 400 per sqft (around 9 Lakhs per ground)

    VGN is trying to cash in on their name.
    CommentQuote