Sort by :
Filter by :
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayiram biskothu
- Don't repeat your posts. You will get knocked out of forum!Originally Posted by whatheheckWhenever i read Nataraj's post, i used to remember a comedy scene in one of Pandiyarajan's movies.
Pandiyarajan will hire 10 mentally retarded people and take them to an auction house.
During the bid, each one of these mentally retarded people must call some numbers in thousands.
1st person will call "Rendaaaaaayiram"
2nd person will say "Naaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaayiram"
They will keep on calling those numbers throughout the bid.
Similarly our friend Nataraj has been calling "1 C", later "2 C"
"3.2 C", "5 C" and so on.
Nataraj, some advice for you.
Please make sure you don't roam on the chennai streets chanting "1C", "2C" "2.5C" etc.
Please don't repeat the posts verbatim. There is a Bot (or the Admin) who is roaming in these posts who does not like spam (or repetitive posts).
So, when they decide it is spam, pooof, you are knocked out.
So, please don't repeat your posts verbatim (I do notice that the headers are different, but that may not be enough ;)).
After the event, you should not end up saying "What the Heck!" :)
- PandiyaRajan - Joke
Yes .When I read this gentleman's comments ,it exactly reminds me that comedy scene in one of Pandiyarajan's movies .
On reading your comment ,I could not control my laughter for about 10 mins .
Thanks for the excellant comment.CommentQuote0Flag
- What the heck?CommentQuote0Flag
- Loosu payele, Loosu payele, Unna evanda inga vittan loosu payele! USle kasa thola chuttu inga vandu picha edukkara payale.CommentQuote0Flag
- sabash, sariyana potti
Sabash, sariyana potti.
Dont stop this.
I really enjoy all these kooothus.
Thanks for make us laugh
- Nataraj anna,
Neenga enna pathil sollala???
Please keep this thread going.
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Originally Posted by whatheheckDei MKM Nadarasu,
Naan US la illa da. Madras-la thanda iruken loosu kooCommentQuote0Flag
- Christmas present venuma Antony payale? Poye mada koyile keelu, inga ille? Purinju da!CommentQuote0Flag