Last updated: September 20 2018
6 | Posts
1920 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: PdotG Property Developer, Kuranthur, Chennai

Hi Friends,

PdotG property developer started a project near kuranthur, I have seen in their site they are quoting around Rs 2400/-. Please suggest whether it is reasonable and can we trust this builder.

Thanks in advance
    RajuD

Re : Suggestions: PdotG Property Developer, Kuranthur, Chennai

PdotG builders

Did U decide to go with PdotG? would appreciate any review / experience with this builder.

Comment

Hi
      Even I happen to visit the site...when i was going the road for it was not proper don't know whether they made it right now...but the rate is not bad it is considerable when compared to other areas..if you are going to reside in the apartment just checkout for good transportation facilities...except for which...i would say book it before price hikes...

Comment

why flat in Kundrathur when u can easily get a plot and built it for the same price? yes plots of 1 grounds costs 30L even 2 to 3 km from bai kadai- until u only want flat dont go for flat in kundrathur.

May be flat near bai kadai also is okay which will have lot of apreciation

Comment

30 lakhs per ground is good price , are they approved land ?.. Could you give me the location please ?

Comment

They are unapproved land and approval can be done with building plan approval around 10 percent of the registration cost. GLV is 750 per sqft and u have to pay additional 2 L for approval. mail me at drsrikanthshomeopathydrnet.in for further details.

Comment

PdotG construction is registered insolvency under NCLT. I am afraid of PdotG customers who bought like Innova - Kattupakkam, Flora-Pattabiram, Matrix- Potheri and Maraimalai Nagar.

PdotG final la yellow notice koduthutan.

Any update on the above project?
              Last edited September 21 2018, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X