Dear members,

I have located a property 1800 sq.ft in Gajalakshmi Nagar,near Manimangalam mudichur road. The rate quoted by the seller is Rs.800/- per Sq.ft. I want to know whether this is the right price and the place is a water logging place and also is there any proposal from the panchayat to expand the road in the front. what will be the future prospects. I am buying for investment purpose,.

can anybody help me as I have to invest immediately

subha
advocate
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How far is Gajalakshmi in the Mudichur manimangalam road ? Is it closer to the main road ? Manimangalam area is fast developing and I feel that since you are talking of road expansion , the plot is closer to the road... are there houses in this vicinity ? Is it near PTC colony ? Please specify...
    CommentQuote
  • When you say that the road is being extended and that he is selling for Rs.800 per square feet is really very low for a central area like manimangalam. So i better suggest you to think twice in this matter because there are many issues related to this. Don't risk your money.
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 800 is too much for such a far off place
    CommentQuote
  • FOR INVESTMENT U CAN BUY IN OMR AND ECR MAIN

HI FOR INVESTMENT IN LAND FOR HIGH PROFIT YOU CAN INVEST IN OMR AND ECR NEAR TO MAIN ROAD
    CommentQuote
  • I got an offer for property in PTC colony for 800 SQ Ft place with 590 SQ Ft feet built in for 13L. I would like to know whether the price is on higher side? Your input would be appreciated.

Regards
    Pennesh
    CommentQuote