hi friends , what is the fsi for a land with 30 feet approach road to omr. and what is the maximum number of floors that can be built. land is around 26 grounds. help needed
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

waiting for your reply friends
    CommentQuote

In 30 Feet Road for 26 grounds Maximum FSI 1.5, S+4 floors u can built! For more information check with CMDA/DTCP officials... Because it may differ some places...
    CommentQuote
  • The fsi value changes for various types involved. Please quote what type of land you are interested in buying and what is the cost involved
    CommentQuote
  • multistory

is it really possible to build g+4 with 30 feet road.. i doubt it. g+4 means its a multistory building. for multistory buildings u need atleast 40 feet road..

share your views people
    CommentQuote

On 30 ft road, allowable height of building is Stilt+2. FSI 1.5 with 6 dwelling units. You should partition the land and build multiple blocks to maximize built-up space. Also check whether this falls in CRZ, ARZ or CBD. You may be able to achieve better commercial space depending on the locality.
    CommentQuote
  • fsi

what about commercial . how much can i construct. one of my friend said i can construct g+3 . is it so ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Varun,
    Your available FSI and permissible number of floors remain the same as per rules, even if it is commercial. Given that you have 26 grounds of which considerable can be open space when u construct, u can achieve some commercial space - that can earn u rent. (I hope u understand what i mean).
    Another option is to form a layout with larger road in your land and go for a multistorey building. G+3 or G+4. You will lose some land.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • How far from OMR?

That will decide the market value
    CommentQuote
  • distance

200 metres from omr . in perungudi.

can g+3 be possible with same 1.5 fsi with a lot of open space ??
    CommentQuote