Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Ongoing Rates of a Land in Thoraipakkam & Perungudi, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What Are The Ongoing Rates of a Land in Thoraipakkam & Perungudi, Chennai?

Last updated: June 17 2021
9 | Posts
4961 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are The Ongoing Rates of a Land in Thoraipakkam & Perungudi, Chennai?

dear friends , what is the land rate per ground thoraipakkam and perungudi

Re : What Are The Ongoing Rates of a Land in Thoraipakkam & Perungudi, Chennai?

waiting for your reply friends

waiting for your reply friends

Comment

A residential land at thoraipakam is open for sale which is CMDA approved and is located near bus stop. It is 1800 sq.feet plot with a price tag of twenty five lakh rupees and the price terms are negotiable. The owner name is Mr. Basker

Comment

I am also looking for purchasing a land in and around thoraipakkam. I am interested in the land you have specified. I couldn't get your contact details from this forum. How can i contact you?

Comment

RATE IN OMR

AT MAIN GRND RATE IS CRORE AND DEEP INSIDE WE CAN GET IN 50 LAKH IN BOTH AREA

Comment

Ideas and cost for buying land in Thoraipakkam

Hi friends,
            Planning to buy soon empty land or old house near Customs colony; some main areas are sakthi nagar main street, Arihant road, Balamurugan garden street area in thoraipakkam. Planning to buy around 2400 sq feet plus or minus. Please Let me know current market rate??. Shall i wait till election to finish?? Thanks in advance. Raja

Comment

I am also interested to buy plot in thoraippakkam area. Brokers are saying 1.30C for 2400 sqr feet plot in Customs colony and MCN Nagar areas. please advice me.

Comment

1200 sqft will cost you somewhere between 65L to 80L with approval and without approval between 55L to 65 LSakthi garden,vivekandan nagar very nice posh area with calm and good residential amenities only 700 meters from metro proposed depo OMR

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X