Primex Verterra, Mugalivakkam, Porur, Chennai

Last updated: November 29 2015
153 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Primex Verterra, Mugalivakkam, Porur, Chennai

athi302,

Please post your concerns here so that our fellow members who have booked can clarify.

Comment

Terra 3 , 305

Hi Ashok.

I have recently booked terra 3 flat no 305. i came to know through this forum that you have also booked 307 in the same terra.

I am in the process of signing the agreement and have a lot of doubts especially with regards to the posession date.

would it be ok if i emailed you my queries? can i have your email address ?

i appreciate your reply in advance

regards
      Shankar

Comment

Originally posted by sks316 View Post
        Hi Ashok.

I have recently booked terra 3 flat no 305. i came to know through this forum that you have also booked 307 in the same terra.

I am in the process of signing the agreement and have a lot of doubts especially with regards to the posession date.

would it be ok if i emailed you my queries? can i have your email address ?

i appreciate your reply in advance

regards
        Shankar
        Hi Shankar,

You can post your queries here for the benefit of everybody. If it is private, can you send me a PM?

Regards,
        Ashok

Comment

Hi Ashok,

I wanted to PM you but i could not find any such option for personal message in this forums.

Anyway here is the issue i wish to clarify.

When we first talked to marketing guys in Primex they confidently kept promising March 2013 as posession.

But when we received our agreement paper's it says booking date + 8 months + 3 months grace period which works out to July 2013 + 3 months grace .
          Now when we ask primex they say this is their standard way of putting it in the agreement and every one who has booked in Primex has been promised handover in september 2013 only.

Since you have booked also , i wanted to know how is it specified in your agreement? i remember you mentioning that they promised you 2012 dec. now is that the date specified in your agreement also?

it would be great if you can clarify this? Cos this is a make or break deal for us.

thanks in advance for your reply.

regards
          shankar

Comment

Hi Shankar,

In my agreement, the wordings were even worse as it read 24 months from the date of booking(Nov' 2011). I was told this was the text used in all bookings made before me as well and it is the standard contract terms used by all builders. Delivery in December 2012 was only a oral promise and doesn't mean much if they do not keep their word.

Now I am told that they can do it by April 2013, but I am skeptical about this time frame as well since the work is yet to start for Terra 3 and I have become a bit cynical nowadays as I have seen how the schedules kept getting delayed for more than a year now. Let's hope they will keep their promise of April 2013 delivery at least.

Regards,
            Ashok

Comment

Wow ok! it is very weird, in your case they have said dec 2013 + 3 months grace while they have reduced it in my contract.
              I agree with you, we cannot expect these builders to be realistic about the schedules.

Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Shankar,

What is the current sqft rate for Terra 3?

If you like the project, then do not let the delayed delivery schedule be a deal breaker as it will be same case with all big builders.

Comment

Current rate is 4750. The rate is constantly increasing here. no doubt about that.
                  Yes i really like this project, but i am just disappointed that primex did not reveal this to me before booking.
                  I mean they mentioned that they were very transparent etc, but this point they should have mentioned.

Another area where they fail me is the specifications. They say they have upgraded many specifications in the interest of the consumer, but none of these they can give in writing which is kind of sad. i mean if they are so confident about their offerings they should give it in writing.
                  especially, individual RO unit, bigger tiles and iron treatment plant.

how was your experience negotiating with them? were you able to modify the agreement to your liking?

Comment

I do not think they would entertain negotiation with respect to agreement as it is a standard for all units in the project.

Comment

Wow! 4750 is overpriced, that too for an unknown builder in deep interior location. There are better options like Prestige Bella Vista. I hope you also explored other options like Sidharth upscale, etc..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X