Collapse

Primex Verterra, Mugalivakkam, Porur, Chennai

Last updated: November 29 2015
153 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Primex Verterra, Mugalivakkam, Porur, Chennai

4500 would be a good rate, try negotiating with builder.

Comment

Verterra has always been a bit pricey-need to travel a bit to the main road. 4000 is my price (which is the current price of VGN Krona phase II- but has lots of hidden charges and they r yet to show the plan of amenities and yet to start the work), Bella Vista is in real trouble- not yet received the stamped drawing from CMDA even though they have the CMDA approval 6 months back. any guess on the reason, will it take so many months to get the stamped drawing after obtaining approval? is it becaz bella vista trying to change the design with recent developments of Car parking space in 1st floor or something. Sidharth upscale is my choice for a price of 4900 closer to porur roundana, but will take time to complete and they r yet to get approval. if you wish to get the possession immedietely Verterra is the option, but do bargain on the price front.

Comment

CMDA has recently separated PP issuance for site and construction to expedite approval process:

http://www.cmdachennai.gov.in/pdfs/o...der/4-2012.pdf

Prestige got approval in May'12, after this GO was issued. There is no area detail mentioned against Prestige Bella vista item in CMDA website.

Comment

Hey......I have booked a apartment in Terra 4, almost 1 year back. I was promised Dec 12 as the possession date. But I could still see, Terra 4 just in foundation and Terra 3 not yet started.

Does any one have good idea when is the new proposed date?

Comment

Hi Freinds,

New to this forum. Planning to book in VGN Krona. Please let know if there is no risk as many says about the issues of airport expansion and shouldnt consider this side and Opposite to Krona is safe. Please clarify as if there is such kind of plans how come big builders like VGN invest and taking further. Last week been to this place as the constructions are on full swing and till 1st level most are built. Please advice.

Comment

in phase 1 or 2 , no issue of airport expansion now, but lots of hidden charges 1.5 km away from main road, but will complete in a yr or 2, do consider navin Eden park at 5200 which is in main rd or sidharth upscale at 4900 but will take 3 yrs for completion again closer to porur on the main road, ETA in porur at 6200 is good bargain, all best

Comment

Thanks Snt for the valuable information. Looking in Phase 2. Feel navin is over priced as usual than others. ETA is over and above the budget. Also would there be any chances of an individual houses in that area and what would be the quote, any idea...Seeing the flats prices do think why shouldnt go for individual houses..

Comment

Originally posted by athi302 View Post
                  Hi,

I am planning to book an apartment in verterra. Need some more info on the project.

They have promised us to hand over the apartment by March 2013, in worst case May 2013. So can u please share information here on IREF

Thanks,
                  ganesh
                  Hi Ashok, I saw your detailed reply covering many points about vertera. I want to check with you about the date of completion of project since they haven't completed the project as yet. How are you handling the situation now? Are there any specific reasons for not completing the construction on time? could you pls share your thoughts and facts?

Is airport extension still a cause for concern or is it a closed chapter.

I am planning to buy a house in Terra4 and would like your honest feedback about the project in general . Please share your views here on IREF. Many thanks.
                  Last edited July 29 2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

For folks who have bought a flat, please join on google groups.

Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!overview and type in VerterraOwnersGroup. Please share your mobile no while giving the request to join.

Comment

Hi,

Booked a apt at Tera 4. by Sept 2012. any of you guys know when is the handing over date. I think we have waited a long time.

Thanks,
                      Bala

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X