Collapse

Primex Verterra, Mugalivakkam, Porur, Chennai

Last updated: November 29 2015
153 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Primex Verterra, Mugalivakkam, Porur, Chennai

I regret to have booked an apartment in Primex Verterra and I regret even more for recommending this project earlier to all . This project was supposed to be handed over by December 2012 and is still dragging on. The customer group is yet to receive any credible information on the handover commitment as they keep promising a new date once every 3 months. The latest promise is to deliver it by September 10th, but one look at the lethargic project site will tell you a different story. The marketing people, who were sweetly all ears until we paid up to 90% percent of the total cost, are showing their true faces now with bad language, threats, locking up apartments and denying the owners to show their apartments to their relatives, never picking up the calls from known numbers, playing games in their smartphones without attending a customer entering the site office, not getting back as promised on any customer queries, etc. All the customers are silently suffering for the last 2 years with problems like EMI, rent, uncertain with children's education, unwarranted stress having to deal with the rude marketing team, etc. I wonder how many other skeletons (w.r.t. deviations, quality, maintenance, etc.) are going to fall from the cupboards post handover. If this is how they will do their first and benchmark project, imagine the plight the next project buyers have to suffer. Only in India are the customers have to interact with and suffer at the hands of immoral and cheap people after paying more than 50 Lakhs of money to buy a product.

I guess that's why the reputed and trusted builders always manage to sell their projects like hotcakes even after pricing at a premium. The peace of mind you get from them is priceless. I feel I should have paid the premium and booked in Navins project in Gerugambakkam.

My advise to potential customers is to not fall for the gated community crap and buy from reputed local builders who build less than 20 apartments so that you can have peace of mind with timely delivery and easy approach to those builders for any kind of issues. Be careful with your hard earned money.
    Last edited August 22 2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Most of the projects in chennai are in delay

Most of the builders are taking too much time to deliver the proects

Comment

Association contact number

Hi all,

I have booked a flat in primex verterra. I have a few doubts which the builder is not clear. Can anyone provide any tenant or association contact number to me or msg me in private?
        Last edited November 29 2015, 05:18 AM. Reason: Personal Information

Comment

Personal Information
          Dear members, please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
          Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Primex Verterra was supposed to be their first project in residential sector (they have been doing commercial and other types of construction prior to that) and they still failed MISERABLY.

Thanks for the update Venkadesh; and AK001;
            Last edited November 30 2015, 01:15 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X