Sort by :
Filter by :
Great decision ya, it is nice place, and forget about Airport, it can never come this far, which is with full of flats and posh area too.
what is ur final price tag? net price.
- Hi Arjitha...
the net price comes around 3750 rs... its bit pricy compared to other builders but worth the money i hope.. as they commit themselves with no deviation and the construction is done by ECCI.. a well renowned construction company... i went through their site as well.. they have got good reputation with buildings like Chepauk stadium, forum mall, chennai airport etcCommentQuote0Flag
Can you plz tell me wen are they planning to complete the project?.....CommentQuote0Flag
hi hemanth, the price of 3750 per sqft is all inclusive? meaning inclusive of club membership, STP etc?
for 1000 sq ft what is the net price ? Can u send me the brochure or the detailed price list. the marketing people are asking to come down there!! which is unfair.
Anyway good deal if it is all inclusive price of 3750, Krona is asking closer to 4600 per sq ft for an airport parking area- they should quote less for the riisk we r taking right?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by arjitha
Anyway good deal if it is all inclusive price of 3750, Krona is asking closer to 4600 per sq ft for an airport parking area- they should quote less for the riisk we r taking right?
Oh, builder is offering airport parking area?
Is the project attached with the airport!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Check this Map
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
here anything in the opposite direction of the road could be taken by AAI if needed. So they are called risky and that is the reason there land value is also low (One ground costs 50% less for the risk, but Krona is asking a premium). EVP garden after completion they have taken over where there is the proposed runway 12/13 (which is just 2 km from VGN Krona). Manju is finding difficulty, this could be one of the reason that they r not giving clearance for the project.
Primex Verterra is in the opposite road Maxworth Nagar II phase so no issues at all, the third phase comes in airport height controlled zone, so u cant build more than ground plus 1 which is why krona has only ground plus 1. Well these maps cant be authentic (becaz last time this map showed me in Akash Nagar a domestic terminal and now they have removed) if that is domestic terminal this has got to be the parking area. Others please comment.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi I am also planning to buy an apartment with Primex, can you suggest the ongoing rate on the areaCommentQuote0Flag
- Anyway stay away with this kind of risky projects
Try projects that are ready to occupy where the risk factor is minimalCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by bravemanAnyway stay away with this kind of risky projects
Try projects that are ready to occupy where the risk factor is minimal
hi...why do you say this would be a risky project? any particular reason?CommentQuote0Flag
- I dont see any risk involved in this project. With the area where the site is located or be it Primex people or be it the ECCI construction. I have been following very closely and I see good progress in every way. But Could you please let us what is risky in this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Last Week I had visited the project, construction is in progress, I did't find any difficulties to reach the site, got the details, marketing people shown the airport clearance, CMDA approval copy, local body approval. i am planning to buy soon, can any one suggest me a better asking price?. They quoted 3750 /sq ft for Block 8 and 7 and Rs. 4000/- for the rest. I am planning to buy Block 8 which is closed to club house.CommentQuote0Flag
- I personally liked the location of the project. But after reading about airport extension issue in various magazines, forums I lost the interest.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Preetha,
3750 is little high when compared to the other builders like JKB Malles but I feel that its worth the money... In simple words, what you get is what you give... When the same question arised on my mind comparing the VGN krona price of 3495, I asked them and they gave me complete calculation between the two and finally the difference bet two came down to 4 rupees.
And seeing the work done by ECCI, I was impressed I must say.. They are very organised. I feel you are good to go...CommentQuote0Flag
- has any one been to the site recently? any idea on how work is progressing?CommentQuote0Flag
- VGN vs Primex
Thou Verterra sounds better on papers VGN in Chennai is a very reputed builder and has expertise in carrying out of real estate projects for ages now. Primex is a new developer and this is their 1st project.
If the project sounds good than Krona you can prefer Verterra as i just wanted to give a diff perspective.