Hello People,
I am planning to buy an apartment in Primex Verterra in Gerugmpakkam. I really like the layout what they proposed. however I am really confused over VGN Krona which is quite nearby to Primex. Primex has Stilt plus 4 floors whereas Krona is G+2. When i checked with Primex, they showed all the CMDA approval, AAOI clearance certifiacte etc. However Krona has got only DTCP approved but not CMDA and its close to airpot expansion as well.

Could you please help me which is better. I am more inclined towards Verterra than to Krona now. Please help me out.

Also please help me with your reviews on Primex Verterra.
Read more
144 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, Mr. Hemanthaar

I enquired the other builders too. like JKB swetha and lots of small builders, but all are constructing one plus one floor with out the amenities, Rates quoted between 3000 to 3500 / sq ft. comparing to these aspects Rs. 3750 is ok with me and I am negotiating with them. And I also worried about their first time venture but I got the professional touch and activity. I had visited VGN Krona for the comparision the nearby locations and sorroundings are looks like a slum admoshphere and I found the other builder Munju foundations also sharing the enroute of VGN's entrance. We can see the air park from this site.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the other builders have incresed the rate after verterra was lanuche because when i enquired with them, they were ready to give for 2700 per sqft. Thats good sign as there is good appreciation within 6 to 8 months for that area...and you are right, the surrounding near vgn are like slums. but these slums will go away in time because the lands where they are constructing now were just waste lands or agricultural lands...

inbarajan and preetha
    Since VGN has launched too many projects at the same time like krona, brixton, platina, I feel the concentration of each of the projects could be minimal as its just one among the many. But whereas in verterra, its their first venture, their full concentration will be on this project as Primex will try to brand them based on this project only. So this will their reference for future projects so if they mess up with this, they will not be able to survive this real estate market. Also since its their first project, they are very dedicated and customer oriented.... This is just my observation and perspective....
    CommentQuote
  • primex verterra

Hi

I am also planning to buy an apartment in primex verterra. Please tell me

1. whether any issues with respect to airport expansion

2. Whether the builder will reduce the price on negotiation

3. whether the size of the 2bhk is o.k. ( bed rooms are smaller)

4. what about the rent potential in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akshata,
    1. No problem with airport expansion
    2. Try negotiating with the builder but i feel sooner the better as primex is getting lot of postive feedbacks and they might increase the cost still higher. more demand more price :)
    3. I feel its OK for a upper middle class family who has limits over the financial condition.
    4. In Malles, rent were 9K when i enquired for myself in that area.

Originally Posted by akshata
    Hi

I am also planning to buy an apartment in primex verterra. Please tell me

1. whether any issues with respect to airport expansion

2. Whether the builder will reduce the price on negotiation

3. whether the size of the 2bhk is o.k. ( bed rooms are smaller)

4. what about the rent potential in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Hemanth - this is their maiden project, they screw this one, they are screwed for good.

The guys are very proffessional and are quite clear on what ever queries are put to them - floor plans, built up area, clearances, regulations etc.

I think it would be a good buy - keeping in mind the proximity to IT Parks and there around 4 schools in the near by area - if not for own residence, I think it would also attract rentals easily.

The area is also a good one - away from slums, drains and so on. Just hope that things go as planned and get the flat on time:)

Originally Posted by hemanthaar
    I think the other builders have incresed the rate after verterra was lanuche because when i enquired with them, they were ready to give for 2700 per sqft. Thats good sign as there is good appreciation within 6 to 8 months for that area...and you are right, the surrounding near vgn are like slums. but these slums will go away in time because the lands where they are constructing now were just waste lands or agricultural lands...

inbarajan and preetha
    Since VGN has launched too many projects at the same time like krona, brixton, platina, I feel the concentration of each of the projects could be minimal as its just one among the many. But whereas in verterra, its their first venture, their full concentration will be on this project as Primex will try to brand them based on this project only. So this will their reference for future projects so if they mess up with this, they will not be able to survive this real estate market. Also since its their first project, they are very dedicated and customer oriented.... This is just my observation and perspective....
    CommentQuote
  • primex verterra

Hi

Any one has booked a flat in primex. what is the booked rate and payment schedule. can we negotiate on payt schedule?

How primex comapres with royal splendour akshata which is very near to main road. It has no amenities but looks good.

pease give your views.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am going to buy primex Verterra 2BHK flat , please provide your valuable suggestion for negotiation! Is there is any problem with Legal
    CommentQuote
  • i haved already booked a flat. You can check with them on payment schedule, dont think there would be much of a problem on that. They are customer friendly.

What is the price for akshata? if its close to the same price tag, might as well go for Primex. Moreover, I believe as construction is being done by ECC it would be a better buy.

Hi

Any one has booked a flat in primex. what is the booked rate and payment schedule. can we negotiate on payt schedule?

How primex comapres with royal splendour akshata which is very near to main road. It has no amenities but looks good.

pease give your views.
    CommentQuote
  • They will give your their advocates legal opinion, you can go through the same before booking.

Originally Posted by bala1182002
    Hi

I am going to buy primex Verterra 2BHK flat , please provide your valuable suggestion for negotiation! Is there is any problem with Legal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi John,
    I need to communicate with you before do booking,please get in touch with bala1182002gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Any one has booked so far. Any negotiation on payment schedule and price.

please provide details.
    CommentQuote
  • what are the current rates?

Hi

Any one has booked so far. Any negotiation on payment schedule and price.

please provide details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I have blocked flat for me , they have increased the price to 4000/sqft. I feel the investing of our hard earned money would be useful in this area.

especially no water fear for next 20 years.

Bala
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats

Congratulations Bala... good choice made..:)

Hi

I have blocked flat for me , they have increased the price to 4000/sqft. I feel the investing of our hard earned money would be useful in this area.

Bala
    CommentQuote
  • congratulations!! ...have any of you seen the progress in the site recently?

Hi

Bala
    CommentQuote