Hello People,
I am planning to buy an apartment in Primex Verterra in Gerugmpakkam. I really like the layout what they proposed. however I am really confused over VGN Krona which is quite nearby to Primex. Primex has Stilt plus 4 floors whereas Krona is G+2. When i checked with Primex, they showed all the CMDA approval, AAOI clearance certifiacte etc. However Krona has got only DTCP approved but not CMDA and its close to airpot expansion as well.

Could you please help me which is better. I am more inclined towards Verterra than to Krona now. Please help me out.

Also please help me with your reviews on Primex Verterra.
Read more
Reply
144 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi john,
    I did. Block 1 stilts has been raised. block 6 foundation is on the way with 7 and 8 foundation completed.

    Originally Posted by aajohn
    congratulations!! ...have any of you seen the progress in the site recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Thats Good!....Had spoken with Sridhar (from primex) the other day and he had told me they were on track with their work schedule. I was bit apprehensive as rains have started here...

    For those of you who have booked flats join the group-http://www.commonfloor.com/primex-verterra-chennai/povp-8awp35



    Originally Posted by hemanthaar
    Hi john,
    I did. Block 1 stilts has been raised. block 6 foundation is on the way with 7 and 8 foundation completed.
    CommentQuote
  • primex verterra

    Hi

    have they raised the rates or is it still 3750. please confirm. i would like to book in due course.

    please respond.
    CommentQuote
  • Seems lot of bookings are happening to this project thru this forum........
    CommentQuote
  • 4500 per sqft in Vadapalani

    Hi guys, if anyone is interested for investment, better choose flats in Vadapalani or even for living purpose flats around vadapalani is a good choice u get it for 4500 to 4750 with few builders. If any one interested message me- I have booked one recently.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi....interesting comment...any background to this?]

    Originally Posted by braveman
    Seems lot of bookings are happening to this project thru this forum........
    CommentQuote
  • Vadapalani...that too 4500!
    Can you share the details?
    Thank you.
    Originally Posted by snt2011
    Hi guys, if anyone is interested for investment, better choose flats in Vadapalani or even for living purpose flats around vadapalani is a good choice u get it for 4500 to 4750 with few builders. If any one interested message me- I have booked one recently.
    CommentQuote
  • It must be "just 10 min drive" from vadapalani
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats

    Congrats.. which floor?


    Originally Posted by rajeshr79
    After lot of thoughts and research I finalized on Primex Verterra. Today I did the booking for 3 bedroom on Terra 7.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeshr79
    After lot of thoughts and research I finalized on Primex Verterra. Today I did the booking for 3 bedroom on Terra 7.


    Hi Rajesh, Congratulations Can u share me the rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends, even i was shocked to hear the price. Even I told the builder that the price quoted around KK Nagar is 8500 per sqft and the location of the flat is in Saligramam. Well driving 10 mt is better than 1 -1/2 hr for the same price. Well if u want to live i think this is the best place.

    Already 1 flat is booked by a member of this forum. Any one seriously interested may message me or mail me at drsrikanthshomeopathydrnet.in for furthur details. I was searching hard for a flat tried, VGN Krona, Primex, TVH in Pallavarm, finally settled with this. Price of 5000 psqft (887 sqft double bedroom with 250 discount for first few) is a great bargain (In KK Nagar it costs 8500 plus plus comes closer to 1 crore - u get 30-40 Lac difference).
    CommentQuote
  • congratulations rajesh!! I have also booked in Terra 7 - First Floor.

    3rd Floor, Flat no: 305
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by snt2011
    Hi friends, even i was shocked to hear the price. Even I told the builder that the price quoted around KK Nagar is 8500 per sqft and the location of the flat is in Saligramam. Well driving 10 mt is better than 1 -1/2 hr for the same price. Well if u want to live i think this is the best place.

    Already 1 flat is booked by a member of this forum. Any one seriously interested may message me or mail me at drsrikanthshomeopathydrnet.in for furthur details. I was searching hard for a flat tried, VGN Krona, Primex, TVH in Pallavarm, finally settled with this. Price of 5000 psqft (887 sqft double bedroom with 250 discount for first few) is a great bargain (In KK Nagar it costs 8500 plus plus comes closer to 1 crore - u get 30-40 Lac difference).


    Very interesting friend, can u send me the details to My email id, my relative is looking to buy a flat around Saligramam for investment purpose.

    my email id nwaradan81gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • any idea on the how many units have been sold ?
    CommentQuote
  • hi...

    Had visited the site today - need to complete agreements etc.

    Terra 1 - Stilt is done.

    Terra 8 - Stilt is partially done.

    Terra 7 & 6 - Foundation work has been done.

    They have assured me work is as per schedule.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote