Hello People,
I am planning to buy an apartment in Primex Verterra in Gerugmpakkam. I really like the layout what they proposed. however I am really confused over VGN Krona which is quite nearby to Primex. Primex has Stilt plus 4 floors whereas Krona is G+2. When i checked with Primex, they showed all the CMDA approval, AAOI clearance certifiacte etc. However Krona has got only DTCP approved but not CMDA and its close to airpot expansion as well.

Could you please help me which is better. I am more inclined towards Verterra than to Krona now. Please help me out.

Also please help me with your reviews on Primex Verterra.
Read more
144 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Current rate for terra 8

Dear all (ashok, hemnathar, rajesh)

What is the current rate for terra 8 ? is it still 3750. will they give rs. 50 discount.

thanks
    akshata
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Akshata,

The price for Terra 8 and Terra 7 is still 3750. But most of the preferrable flats are already sold out, so I am not going for the remaining flats in these 2 towers. I am looking at Terra 3, whose price is 4000.

I am not sure about the discounts yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    the price is still 3750. have discussions and try for the discounts. But i hardly doubt that because Primex has already became very famous.

regards
    Hemanth

Originally Posted by akshata
    Dear all (ashok, hemnathar, rajesh)

What is the current rate for terra 8 ? is it still 3750. will they give rs. 50 discount.

thanks
    akshata
    CommentQuote
  • hemanthaar ....?
    are u by any chance salesperson of Primex?
    CommentQuote
  • hello braveman,
    I dont understand from where you got a thought like that and am offended by your question.

eventhough its none of ur business of what i do, here is my answer to make things clear.

i am one of the first customers who bought an apartment there and i do closely follow up the things that goes around around the construction company and my apartment.

QUOTE=braveman;265795]hemanthaar ....?
    are u by any chance salesperson of Primex?
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for mistaking you Hemanth
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked apartment T7- 304 for 3750. Anyway price is keep increasing. see below report.

India Price History-India’s stunning house price boom continues! | Global Property Guide

Guys can reister at commonfloor to have proper communication.

thinking about progress... i have been hearing same status on terra 7 from last 2 months saying "foundation completed"

chennai is very famous for delay on property completion. i dont know about primex since it is very new at residential.

Any idea about upcoming infrastructure nearby on this location?
    CommentQuote
  • Congraulations Ashok! I had booked my flat in Terra 7 early this year.

I believe that there will only be 2 gates - (entry and exit) and no other back exit. Also the compound wall is quite high so i dont think trespassing would be a problem.

Do join the group on common floor.

Cheers,

Arun.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Arun. I have joined the CF forum as well. See you all in Verterra in the future :)

Kind Regards,
    Ashok
    CommentQuote
  • Booking price

Hi ashok

Congradulations on your booking. Please let me know the price at which you booked and how much discount you got on the deal.

Thanks in advance.

akshata
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshata
    Hi ashok

Congradulations on your booking. Please let me know the price at which you booked and how much discount you got on the deal.

Thanks in advance.

akshata

Hi Akshata,

Thanks - I booked for 3900 for Terra 3.

I see that you have been considering this project for a long time now - have you finalized it? With the guideline revision set to happen very soon, it might be a good idea to finalize your investment (Verterra or any other project) soon to avoid the extra charges for registration.

Good luck!

Regards,
    Ashok
    CommentQuote
  • Airport Expansion Concern

Hi All,

I am interested in Primex project and planning to book an apartment.

My only concern is airport expansion.

If the government decides to takeover in the future, what can be done?

All my hard earned money invested here will be lost.

Please share your thoughts.

Regards,
    Velu
    CommentQuote
  • Car parking quote

Hello,

I am planning to book an apt in Primex..but they are quoting 2 lacks as car parking..how much you had paid for the same?

Thanks,
    RK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssramak
    Hello,

I am planning to book an apt in Primex..but they are quoting 2 lacks as car parking..how much you had paid for the same?

Thanks,
    RK

Hi,

I booked one in November 2011 and had paid 2 Lakhs as well. I think it is quite the norm these days for covered parking. I have come across some smaller builders charging 1.5 Lakhs and some bigger builders quoting 2.5 Lakhs and 3 Lakhs.

Which tower are you looking at and what is the price quoted?

Regards,
    Ashok
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...visited the site today...attached 2 pics from the site...the completed building is Terra 1, the other is of Terra 7.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote