Hello People,
I am planning to buy an apartment in Primex Verterra in Gerugmpakkam. I really like the layout what they proposed. however I am really confused over VGN Krona which is quite nearby to Primex. Primex has Stilt plus 4 floors whereas Krona is G+2. When i checked with Primex, they showed all the CMDA approval, AAOI clearance certifiacte etc. However Krona has got only DTCP approved but not CMDA and its close to airpot expansion as well.

Could you please help me which is better. I am more inclined towards Verterra than to Krona now. Please help me out.

Also please help me with your reviews on Primex Verterra.
Read more
144 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Arun!

Did you observe any excavation work being done for other Terras?
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you....attached another picture....guess it answers your question!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • They have told me that the foundation work will start for other by the first week of march.
    I am really worried that if there will be a compromise on the quality of the construction in order to complete the construction on time. But the marketing team promised that the quality will not be compromised.
    CommentQuote
  • bella vista

hi i think bella vista is lot better in terms of price and returns
    CommentQuote
  • Primex Vertarra - Water Problem

Hi,
    I am also planning to buy a flat in verterra, my only concern apart from the airport extension is about the quality of water there. During my visit to the site I came to know that there is iron content in the borewel water. Your feedback on this matter would be of great use to me..............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunithasatish
    Hi,
    I am also planning to buy a flat in verterra, my only concern apart from the airport extension is about the quality of water there. During my visit to the site I came to know that there is iron content in the borewel water. Your feedback on this matter would be of great use to me..............

i think this would be taken care by the RO plant they are installing. Not very sure though.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aajohn
    i think this would be taken care by the RO plant they are installing. Not very sure though.

They are installing an Iron removal plant as well to take care of the Iron content.
    CommentQuote
  • Req: Iron Content in Water!

Hi All!

Just my thought if iron content is their in water its a big headache. I have the same problem and we are left with only option of corporation water. Following are the problem with iron remove process

1) Have to leave enough time for oxidation else iron can't be removed
    2) Crystals for cleaning iron is damn expensive
    3) Crystals has to be changed once in 2 years
    4) For so many apartments maintenance cost will run high.
    5) Oxidization drum needs to be cleaned regularly
    We left for 2 months it has become unusable.

So its a little pain in the entire process.

rgds
    Bala
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by balab1405
    Hi All!

Just my thought if iron content is their in water its a big headache. I have the same problem and we are left with only option of corporation water. Following are the problem with iron remove process

1) Have to leave enough time for oxidation else iron can't be removed
    2) Crystals for cleaning iron is damn expensive
    3) Crystals has to be changed once in 2 years
    4) For so many apartments maintenance cost will run high.
    5) Oxidization drum needs to be cleaned regularly
    We left for 2 months it has become unusable.

So its a little pain in the entire process.

rgds
    Bala

Hi Bala,

You are scaring me now. Depending on corporation water will be a nightmare :(

I think the severity of the problem depends on the level of Iron content. May I know which area you live and what is the level of the Iron content in your water?

Thanks,
    Ashok
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all.. i have seen some projs in mugalivakkam and also this primer verterra and they offer Kent RO free, to battle the iron content.. so i have stayed off this proj.. also the places like porur and valasaravakkam have yellow water .. pls consult ur relatives/friends in that area before investing..
    CommentQuote
  • Even I heard about iron content in water, not sure how efficient the RO will be.

Originally Posted by vettipayyan
    Hi all.. i have seen some projs in mugalivakkam and also this primer verterra and they offer Kent RO free, to battle the iron content.. so i have stayed off this proj.. also the places like porur and valasaravakkam have yellow water .. pls consult ur relatives/friends in that area before investing..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arianashok
    Hi Bala,

You are scaring me now. Depending on corporation water will be a nightmare :(

I think the severity of the problem depends on the level of Iron content. May I know which area you live and what is the level of the Iron content in your water?

Thanks,
    Ashok

Nothing to be scared of, in bangalore they sell flat saying no ground water. So their are alternatives always and I stay in valasaravakkam. So what I want to say is Iron plant is not a big thing to talk abt its builders general way to make people comfortable. Just want to say that go with least expectation and not high expectation.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys.

There is nothing to worry about iron content. The place where I live in Madipakkam is extreme level , I cannot use my groundwater for my day to day purpose ,its full of salty.

I have tasted primex verterra water , 100% we can use the water for bathing, washing, and cleaning purpose. That will sort it out our day to day expectation. We do not need to depend upon the corporation water.

Now a days most of the people they buy water can from outside. Where ever you go the ground water isn't static . So you should not depend upon the ground water.

I have enquired 1000 times before purchasing this flat so nothing to worry.
    CommentQuote
  • Value inputs are invited

Hi i am working in DLF SEZ manapakkam... looking for 2BHK (READY TO MOVE OR EXPECTED POSSESSION DATE SHOULD NOT BE TOO FAR) in the close proximity..

Primex infrastructure is completing "VERTERRA" in Dec 2012 (as told by Marketing Team, Verterra) and VGN KRONA & VGN PERCY is expected to be completed by Mid 2013 & Feb 2014 respectively.

I have 3 queries namely below:

Are there any other comparable options available from other reputed builders in the proximity?? if yes, plz tell me..
      What should be reasonable price for 3 projects mentioned above?
      How do you rate the VGN vs Primex Infrastructure??

Thanks in Advance!!!
      Thanks in Advance!!!
      Thanks in Advance!!!
      Thanks in Advance!!!
      Thanks in Advance!!!
      Thanks in Advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bala1182002
    Hi Guys.

There is nothing to worry about iron content. The place where I live in Madipakkam is extreme level , I cannot use my groundwater for my day to day purpose ,its full of salty.

I have tasted primex verterra water , 100% we can use the water for bathing, washing, and cleaning purpose. That will sort it out our day to day expectation. We do not need to depend upon the corporation water.

Now a days most of the people they buy water can from outside. Where ever you go the ground water isn't static . So you should not depend upon the ground water.

I have enquired 1000 times before purchasing this flat so nothing to worry.

Hi i am working in DLF SEZ manapakkam... looking for 2BHK (READY TO MOVE OR EXPECTED POSSESSION DATE SHOULD NOT BE TOO FAR) in the close proximity..

Primex infrastructure is completing "VERTERRA" in Dec 2012 (as told by Marketing Team, Verterra) and VGN KRONA & VGN PERCY is expected to be completed by Mid 2013 & Feb 2014 respectively.

I have 3 queries namely below:

Are there any other comparable options available from other reputed builders in the proximity?? if yes, plz tell me..
      What should be reasonable price for 3 projects mentioned above?
      How do you rate the VGN vs Primex Infrastructure??
      Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!
    CommentQuote