Hello People,
I am planning to buy an apartment in Primex Verterra in Gerugmpakkam. I really like the layout what they proposed. however I am really confused over VGN Krona which is quite nearby to Primex. Primex has Stilt plus 4 floors whereas Krona is G+2. When i checked with Primex, they showed all the CMDA approval, AAOI clearance certifiacte etc. However Krona has got only DTCP approved but not CMDA and its close to airpot expansion as well.

Could you please help me which is better. I am more inclined towards Verterra than to Krona now. Please help me out.

Also please help me with your reviews on Primex Verterra.
Read more
144 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Bala

i wonder if you could help me regarding the request already posted:

Hi i am working in DLF SEZ manapakkam... looking for 2BHK (READY TO MOVE OR EXPECTED POSSESSION DATE SHOULD NOT BE TOO FAR) in the close proximity..

Primex infrastructure is completing "VERTERRA" in Dec 2012 (as told by Marketing Team, Verterra) and VGN KRONA & VGN PERCY is expected to be completed by Mid 2013 & Feb 2014 respectively.

I have 3 queries namely below:

Are there any other comparable options available from other reputed builders in the proximity?? if yes, plz tell me..
      What should be reasonable price for 3 projects mentioned above?
      How do you rate the VGN vs Primex Infrastructure??
      Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi BRAVEMAN

RAJNI THE SUPER STAR HERE!!!

plz help me regarding the request submitted before in the post..

Hi i am working in DLF SEZ manapakkam... looking for 2BHK (READY TO MOVE OR EXPECTED POSSESSION DATE SHOULD NOT BE TOO FAR) in the close proximity..

Primex infrastructure is completing "VERTERRA" in Dec 2012 (as told by Marketing Team, Verterra) and VGN KRONA & VGN PERCY is expected to be completed by Mid 2013 & Feb 2014 respectively.

Are there any other comparable options available from other reputed builders in the proximity?? if yes, plz tell me..
      Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!Thanks in Advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashok

if you could plz help me regarding my post..

CommentQuote

CommentQuote
  • Primex Verterra

Hi - I visited the site on Sunday...my biggest concerns are the approach roads to the site. The roads are really in bad shape and I wonder what the scene would be during monsoons.

Also this is their first project so how do i take a call on the quality of the builder?

I am being quoted a price of Rs.4200/- per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • y 2 delivery dates for VGN? better is VGN but price is more. u can get small builders for less price.
    CommentQuote
  • VGN price is always higher than the market
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...........does any one know what is the status of construction work in Primex vertera????
    I could see 5 buildings are not yet started until now, I am worried how they can finish on Dec12 as committed.
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to the site 2 weeks back - they have begun excavation for terra 5. I think they have revised the date of hand over to March 2013 from Decemember 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pls add u r self at facebook on primex see some pic too

search by primex verterra.. u get it..
    CommentQuote
  • Construction progress has been put on the website as well:

Real Estate Developers based in Chennai.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!

has anybody visited the site? any update on progress?
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to the site a couple of weeks back. The excavation for Terra 4 had started and the foundation work is progressing well.
    CommentQuote
  • Verterra

Hi,

I am planning to book an apartment in verterra. Need some more info on the project. Please share info here on IREF for everyones benefit.

They have promised us to hand over the apartment by March 2013, in worst case May 2013. So can u please send us an mail.

Thanks,
    ganesh
    CommentQuote
  • athi302,

Please post your concerns here so that our fellow members who have booked can clarify.
    CommentQuote