Dear Friends,

I booked a plot opp to Mahindra city (3KM from Mahindra city). Please let me know is this good place to buy and will there be any development in near future to construct a house or any appreciation of the land cost. Since this is the first property please suggest.

Thanks
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Congrats

Good one even though u didt mention at what price u acquired. It is one of the fastest growing place in chennai. Keep posted.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Price is 460Rs /Sq ft. Is this the reasonable price?
    CommentQuote
  • price looks reasonable. What is the name of the village?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Its inbetween Chetipunayam and vadakal village, very near to the mountain
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

There is a mad rush in buying properties along GST road. I feel thiruvallur near to chennai has good potential to grow in the near future. Can we debate on the potential for thiruvallur to grow as a real estate investment destination sooner than later. May i request all informed members of this forum throw some light on this issue please.
    warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,
    I feel Tiruvallur has a potential for growth only in relation to its proximity to the proposed Sriperumbudur Airport which now will be put in backbur ner due to the change of regime in chennai !
    Otherwise the disadvantage is its distance from chennai though it is connected by Electric trains... the travel by unit from chennai to Tiruvallur is painfully slow and above remember it is North chennai a place for blue collar workers and scope for I.T related growth !
    CommentQuote
  • The place is really a very good one and it will make you out good rental incomes.The rental income is around rupees eight per square feet. Sure it is a good place
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NZ5YKW
    Its inbetween Chetipunayam and vadakal village, very near to the mountain

What is the name of the real estate company?
    CommentQuote
  • MORE DETAILS ABT THE LAND

CAN U SAY MORE ABT THE LAND ..WHETHER IT IS APPROVED
    CommentQuote
  • Nallambakkam is neither close to OMR nor GST. Have to travel more than 15 KM to reach any office
    CommentQuote
  • Why twice?
    CommentQuote
  • too much of price quoted. can hold a better place in this price near medavakkam or pallikkaranai or any prime outskirtss.. how about nandambakkam surya nagar?
    CommentQuote
  • Pallikaranai is developing fast right now. But it's not a good area to live IMO. Medavakkam is better compared to Pallikaranai.
    CommentQuote