Hi Does anyone have any idea of this project which is located in Chrompet with a price tag of 3790 psqft and 1145 sq ft u get a 3 bedroom flat in MGR St Chrompet. It is urgent, do give ur expert opinion. Anyone has booked the flat there? Any issues? How about Mantri builders. Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mantri Navaratna is one of India's leading real estate developers building world class residential properties.This chrompet project is has covered over 2.65 acres and has finished over 272 flats. It charges Rs.3690 for a square feet
    CommentQuote
  • Please check with them on the actual carpet area - and ask for clear break up - i was supposed to go for it but then backed out because of this.
    CommentQuote
  • Price and Carpet area

    Hi thanks for ur update. From my understanding their carpet area is 25% to 30% less than given sqft. for a 1000 sqft their actual carpet area is 750 sqft only. this is what generally many builders with more common areas like clubs and others generally ask for. Is there anything more fishy in this case which u found out?

    How about the location and the price tag? It is very close to GST road (500 mts from the main road) and they quote 3790 plus club membership etc. Others too please comment on it. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Having seen property rates at chrompet, 3790 looks good.
    CommentQuote
  • Price is okay

    Yes I think the price is quite attractive comparing to the projects in Urapakkam and Vandalur and even tambaram they quote quite high. Location wise it looks okay for me.

    others too comment on it. thnks once again.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes even the prices for new projects at Vandalur, Urapakkam are beyond 3200.
    Well …. location-wise this is a good deal.



    CommentQuote
  • Mantri Navarathna lies cloce to GST(Grand Southern Trunk) road which is close to tambaram and next to pallavram which is well connected by roads and railways. It just lies 3kms from Chennai airport.Balaji medical college is also located very close to it. So in my opinion it is well situated and it is being developed with world class facility
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to the site earlier. The site is close to 800 meters from GST. The approach roads are narrow and would need repair.

    The area around isnt very great but OK.

    If your very particular of carpet area - take the calculations from the floor plan. Ask them to then explain the difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Bad Service during Post Purchase

    Attention Chennai Real Estate buyers,

    Do not buy any apartment from Mantri. Just go and visit Mantri Synergy and watch how buyers come and shout at their office. No Proper response during post purchase. Keys will not be handed over properly.
    Very Pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true that post purchase, the customer service is very bad... I heard from my friends that Mantri is one of the known builder for their customer service both pre and post purchase of their flat...

    Do you know any specific reason for the customer disappointment for Mantri Synergy??

    Cheers,
    Raman
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked an apartment in Mantri Navaratna. The customer service is pathetic. No one responds properly. They are interested only in the payment from buyers. They initially planned to deliver all apartments by Mar/Apr 2013. Don't know the status now. I was forced to pay 90% of the payment and they are now asking for the remaining 10% of the payment even before the construction is completed. But the document says to pay the 10% only when possession of the apartment. When asked why, they say they got the instructions from head office. Other developers ask the buyers to pay only 20% initially and remaining 80% when delivery. But Mantri Navaratna is asking the other way. I booked with Mantri only because they are good developers in Bangalore. They are new to Chennai. And Mantri Navaratna is their 2nd project in Chennai. Their 1st one in Chennai was Mantri Synergy and I now hear various owners selling their apartment. Don't know the reason. They are not doing a good job in Chennai.
    CommentQuote
  • It is an issue in almost all the new apts. Delivery is getting delayed.
    Thats is why RTM units are better.

    Refuse to pay the remaining amount, stick to the documentation. Get legal help if you do not understand the terms.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the point? After having paid 90% you need to pay the remaining and wait for few years before you take possession. This is the story across the places not only for Mantri. The moment you sign document in builders favour without doing due diligence (like engaging lawyers, rewriting deed/agreement in your favour) - you have to pay the price. There is no escaping from this reality. Who ever bought Apartment based on hearsay, soothsayers ....have to face the hard reality later. This is atleast a good warning for those who are planning to invest Crore in many new projects where there are no infrastructure available for living.
    CommentQuote
  • It's. almost ready will get it delivered in may so delay is just 2-3 months which is excellent where as most others delay by few years- well u bought it at sub 4k and now Olympia grande quoting around 7k all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

    Im planning to buy a resale property in Mantri navaratna, please let me know if there are any legal issues with this project? I see lot of complaints reg late delivery etc. Please guide
    CommentQuote