I located a land in thoraipakkam (kumaran kudil) but heard from people saying that water is too salty in these area also it'll damage the building structure & the paintings. This leads to reduce the building life and requires continuous maintenance (every 4-5yrs)

So I'm confused now whether to proceed with the proposal or to drop it. Please advice me is this true?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes thoraipakam ground water has become more salty due to over exploitation and obviously there would be many adverse effects out of it. Moreover government is planning projects over thoraipakam. So it is better to think twice in the case of thoraipakam area
    CommentQuote
  • HI JUST CHECK KUMARAN KUDIL HAS GOOD WATER ..SO DNT DROP.. YOU WILL LOOSE A BETTER LAND
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samsonkiran
    I located a land in thoraipakkam (kumaran kudil) but heard from people saying that water is too salty in these area also it'll damage the building structure & the paintings. This leads to reduce the building life and requires continuous maintenance (every 4-5yrs)

So I'm confused now whether to proceed with the proposal or to drop it. Please advice me is this true?

How salty water will damage painting?

Use tanker water for construction and keep WTP/RO for drinking water
    CommentQuote