Sort by :
Filter by :
- forgot to mention.............the flat is about 1100 sq.ft..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by bmohani wanted to buy a second hand flat on kaliamman koil street (3bd) navin's (virugambakkam). the seller quotes 55-60 lacs which is ridiculous........
the flat is about 10 years old.(not a luxury flat with just a lift faciltiy). Is the seller greedy or just right about the price?
is it wise for us to even consider buying this ......or is there a better option (if i'm buying for a investment purpose )like the OMR flats which is about 25 lacs. i'm confused!!!!!
Price for a resale apt (10yrs old) seems very high, bczz I can see a few new apartments on offer for nearly the same price. I guess around 50L should be a good price. Is this near Elango nagar?
Check 99acres.com & magicbricks.com...I can see a few resale properties ranging from 35L to 50L more or less similar to your specifications.
Good luck !!CommentQuote0Flag
- for investment dont go
hi, yes the prices in this part is souring. In KK Nagar new flat price is around a crore to 2 cr (1000 to 2000 sq ft). dont know about the old flats prices, but if u r planning to invest better go for OMR or GST roadCommentQuote0Flag
- OMR will become the next centre of chennai. So invest there.
Virugambakkam and all arcot road will become like Royapuram in future. So congestedCommentQuote0Flag
- Rs. 7000 - 8000 per sft is moderate for new flats off Arcot Road and about Rs. 5000 - 6000 per sft for resale flats.
For investment purposes it is better to buy new flatsCommentQuote0Flag
- Agree new flat will be good for investment. 7-8K for new flat appears to be high. Thought it is 6K+.CommentQuote0Flag