recently I had been to dlf garden city behind sathyabhama engg.college. Huge skyscrapers are coming up and habitation of this place will sure transform the entire stretch. better late than never - am planning to buy a ground of land near dlf garden city/psbb millennium school. There are two layouts here - balaji nagar and srinivasa nagar and the price quoted by brokers range from 30 to 35 lacs whereas there are many offers from gandhinagar society layout close to omr with a quote of around 30 lacs. which is the best one? is it gandhinagar layout or the one adjacent to dlf garden city? please give your responses immediately as negotiations are on to finalise the deal.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good location

yes, this place is really awesome. I would prefer the ones closer to OMR rather than DLF. I feel this is the place where future of chennai is. the price and other things ECONOMIST need to comment, anyway he is not to be seen oflate? why, becaz his expertise is the best as far as OMR is concerned.
    CommentQuote
  • Near DLF, lot of illegal plots. One has to be careful before buying it. Also flooding and slum area issues are there
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard issues with plots in Gandhi nagar society . not sure what exactly the problem is and how true it is . And you have heavy duty power lines running across the plots .
    CommentQuote