Sort by :
Filter by :
- For this budget, You can get plot in oragadam or sriperumbudur.
But from Ambattur, it will be very far.CommentQuote0Flag
- I would suggest you following areas
1) Avadi-Thirumullaivaayil . Rates in Avadi are reasonable and it is commutable distance from ambattur.
2)Ambattur O.t. Bit expensive(almost same rate like OMR).
3) Villages Poonamalle to Kundrathur road . Not sure about rates.
if option 3 and 1 comes around same cost, i will go with option1.CommentQuote0Flag
- I would suggest Tiruninravur or even Nemilichery ! Avadi is a lot more costly... of course I am not talking about Veltech area !
Yesterday I saw an Ad for CMDA approved plot of land for Rs.400/- per sq.ft , 1.5 kms from Nemilichery station... I feel such plots can be given a try ! All the best... My idea is that any funds saved can be used for construction of house !!CommentQuote0Flag
hi, avadi is good place for staying and if u want to invest go for oragadam.
I have a issue to be discussed here. In Avadi near Veltech and some other places they have 88/sqft which comes to 2 lac and 3 lac a ground and I also see in housing board area 40 lac a ground? any explaination for it, but both are avadi.CommentQuote0Flag