dear friends,

I and my family moved from srirangam to chennai padi for my job. Right now we are looking to buy a land to later build (after we sell our srirangam house). Can anyone suggest if oragadam is a good place. which builder is good and how much would be the rupees/ sq.ft. One of my friend was telling about poonthamalli. Our budget is approximately Rs. 10 to 15 Lakh. Our daughter will go to school only after 3 years..so which area would be good considering this.

does anyone have any suggestions. We cannot buy anything in OMR as i work in Ambattur estate and it won't make sense. It would not fit our budget.

sorry for asking lot of questions. any information you can provide will help

thank you very much
Joseph. K. Aruldas
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For this budget, You can get plot in oragadam or sriperumbudur.

But from Ambattur, it will be very far.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest you following areas

1) Avadi-Thirumullaivaayil . Rates in Avadi are reasonable and it is commutable distance from ambattur.
    2)Ambattur O.t. Bit expensive(almost same rate like OMR).

3) Villages Poonamalle to Kundrathur road . Not sure about rates.

if option 3 and 1 comes around same cost, i will go with option1.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest Tiruninravur or even Nemilichery ! Avadi is a lot more costly... of course I am not talking about Veltech area !
    Yesterday I saw an Ad for CMDA approved plot of land for Rs.400/- per sq.ft , 1.5 kms from Nemilichery station... I feel such plots can be given a try ! All the best... My idea is that any funds saved can be used for construction of house !!
    CommentQuote
  • avadi

hi, avadi is good place for staying and if u want to invest go for oragadam.

I have a issue to be discussed here. In Avadi near Veltech and some other places they have 88/sqft which comes to 2 lac and 3 lac a ground and I also see in housing board area 40 lac a ground? any explaination for it, but both are avadi.
    CommentQuote