Hi All,

I am not if there is already a thread exists for the same as i am new to this group, i am planing to buy a 2BHK in embassy residency considering the fact that embassy group is very reputed builder in bangalore.

I am getting lot of mixed suggestions from people that the ground water is not very good at that location and even a water treatment plant will not be of any use. I contact another builder nearby and asked him about it and he was telling the ground water level is very good in this location and we also get panchayat water.

your suggestions & commenst please

thanks
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kpprakash
    Hi All,

I am not if there is already a thread exists for the same as i am new to this group, i am planing to buy a 2BHK in embassy residency considering the fact that embassy group is very reputed builder in bangalore.

I am getting lot of mixed suggestions from people that the ground water is not very good at that location and even a water treatment plant will not be of any use. I contact another builder nearby and asked him about it and he was telling the ground water level is very good in this location and we also get panchayat water.

your suggestions & commenst please

thanks

Hei kpprakash,
    Can you share the price offered to you? Are they charging PFL charges in addition?

rgds.
    CommentQuote
  • for 2bhk its 3199 and from 5th floor its 20 rs extra per floor
    for 3bhk its 3399 and the same floor raise charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Embassy Residential here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/chennai-real-estate/19178-embassy-residency-embassy-group-perumbakkam-chennai?t=21346
    We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote