Hi,
I am new to this forum, real estate discussions looks very informative and helpful for anyone looking to buy a apt/land in chennai, thanks to all the members.

I am looking for an apartment around mogappair area in chennai.

Is there any new apartments coming up in and around mogappair area?

regds
kpn
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • mugappair going great

VGN Minerva is really a good one, they quote around 4000 but the club they offer is really worth, but i doubt the availability

Jains Sunderbans is another great one, but not seen the club and the swimming pool my self, can check that too

it is really a growing place with great schools around, IT parks and Anna nagar next to it costing 10000 plus per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kpn2011
    Hi,
    I am new to this forum, real estate discussions looks very informative and helpful for anyone looking to buy a apt/land in chennai, thanks to all the members.

I am looking for an apartment around mogappair area in chennai.

Is there any new apartments coming up in and around mogappair area?

regds
    kpn

If you decide to make a move/buy in mogappair.. i would suggest you do it quickly before it becomes damn xpensive...

VGN is a good one..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Guys for your information.

regds
    kpn
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    If anyone bought an apartment recently in VGN Minerva could you please share the latest price information per sq. feet?

regds
    kpn
    CommentQuote
  • MInerva

last time i spoke it was 4000 persqft, but with all charges it is somewhere close to 5000 persqft

dont know the present price. do call up 43439999 to check their recent prices.

but still the price is best for the location and the facilities like the club house they provide which is really awesome. My cousin had booked a flat there and had been there to see it looks worth becaz TNHB is also coming up with a flat for 5000 persqft apartment and no facilities there.
    CommentQuote
  • Minerva

Thanks for your information snt2011.

I will check VGN for the current price and see.

Regds
    kpn
    CommentQuote