Sort by :
Filter by :
- Does it mean others make non prospective offerings in Oragadam?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lovebirds43kDoes it mean others make non prospective offerings in Oragadam?
lovebird43k - pls read carefully, I'm talking about 1 promoter in specific and the reason is that I'm interested to do business with that particular promoter. I believe my question in this regard is very precise & clear.
Appreciate if you can share any meaningful responses rather than purposeless comments.
- when i enquired 3 months back they quoted Rs500/- per sqft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RajeshDkumarwhen i enquired 3 months back they quoted Rs500/- per sqft.
I got a flier mail for their project, Akshayam (Oragadam) and the price quoted was Rs.550 sqft. As we know these days there is a lot of attention in and around Oragandam. I have a belief that a patient investor would be well rewarded in the times to come.
Will keep you guys posted if I learn somethg about this promoter.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vingoriHei guys !!
Seems like they have some good prospective offerings around ORAGADAM.
Any builder will claim to offer prospective offerings only. Pl do not give such generalised statementsCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi vingori ,
Plz let me the mail details and also share if you have any idea about the promotersCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by lovebirds43kAny builder will claim to offer prospective offerings only. Pl do not give such generalised statements
lovebird43k could you clarify where is it mentioned in my message where I say the builder is claiming to offer prospective offerings?CommentQuote0Flag
Plz mail me at ind.raju85gmail.comCommentQuote0Flag
I have dealt with this promoter, seems to be genuineCommentQuote0Flag