Hello Everyone

Pre Script: I have searched the forum reg such posts and read it, just want to know if you experts have any additional thoughts

I am looking to buy a plot in navalur. The plot is 1300sqft and its not approved. The owner has the patta document, chitta, adanagal, parent document. However the layout is not approved, but the plot has a patta. I checked the guideline value of the plot in the tnreg website and the survey number is listed in the website. The type of the land is "Residential Area - Special type of Land - Class III". Can anyone throw some light on this type of land ?

Can you pls let me know if its safe to buy this land. When I searched this forum and other forums, I generally see that the sentiment is to avoid unapproved land. I am only planning to buy this land for investment purpose and no immediate construction is planned.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Krishna
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think the docs you have mentioned are enough to buy the land. CMDA approval for land is required when you go for construction of a house. Still you can pay OSR charges and get the approval. Also you can take out one EC to find the title as recorded in regn. office and obtain an expert legal opinion before clinching the deal. BTW What's the offer price?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

The land costs about 1800per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Everest :-
    I am looking forward for your expert opinion too..Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote