Hello All,

This is my personal experience two weeks ago with this builder. I am looking to invest in an ind. house and found this builder offering Royal Villa at 50Lakhs starting. I called them and they invited me to visit the site. The site was clean and cannot see any construction activities. They said they started digging the ground for a few people who have already booked. The brochure the sales guy has shown was quite old but I should say I went there in full trust and without reading the experience that people has shared here. They also told me they had a similar project in Tambaram and when I asked them to take me there, they said the last villa got booked recently and there was nothing available. Then, I visited their Office which was very busy and a senior guy tried his best to convince me to book a villa there as he said there were very limited numbers available. Their latest plan is to have apartments and Ind villas there. The sales guy and the Manager gave me a few contradicting information when it came to amenities. I told them I would get back in a weeks time genuinely. Looking at this site and the kind of experiences people had in the past and that this project has been offered for the past 1.5 years is a real shocker to me. I think I visited this site at the right time.

Please correct me if I am under the wrong impression.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Please check older threads..... our forum has given enough publicity to Manju foundations ! And I was the first to start a thread nearly two years ago !!!!Look before you leap !
    CommentQuote
  • has even one brick been layed for this project???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by G.Srinivas
    Hi,
    Please check older threads..... our forum has given enough publicity to Manju foundations ! And I was the first to start a thread nearly two years ago !!!!Look before you leap !

Yes thanks and I did look at older threads..Thankfully, I got there at the right time..BTW, I saw a few interesting thereds in the odler postsfrom dssuresh, rajeshwari and a Dr. (who was in for this project)..But, is there an update from them which I have not seen?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aajohn
    has even one brick been layed for this project???

Hello John,

When I visited three weeks ago, I haven't seen any. What turned me off was the fact that they were showing off extremely busy when you enter their office and you get an impression this is the fastest moving project on earth and when you come read here, you felt cheated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RushingToBuy
    Hello All,

This is my personal experience two weeks ago with this builder. I am looking to invest in an ind. house and found this builder offering Royal Villa at 50Lakhs starting. I called them and they invited me to visit the site. The site was clean and cannot see any construction activities. They said they started digging the ground for a few people who have already booked. The brochure the sales guy has shown was quite old but I should say I went there in full trust and without reading the experience that people has shared here. They also told me they had a similar project in Tambaram and when I asked them to take me there, they said the last villa got booked recently and there was nothing available. Then, I visited their Office which was very busy and a senior guy tried his best to convince me to book a villa there as he said there were very limited numbers available. Their latest plan is to have apartments and Ind villas there. The sales guy and the Manager gave me a few contradicting information when it came to amenities. I told them I would get back in a weeks time genuinely. Looking at this site and the kind of experiences people had in the past and that this project has been offered for the past 1.5 years is a real shocker to me. I think I visited this site at the right time.

Please correct me if I am under the wrong impression.

I have the same feeling. Also the cost seems exorbitant. Consider this. The land value in the area was mentioned as 24 lacs by one employee. If you calculate the construction cost( should approx around 1500/Sqft as a thumb rule but to be verified with professional) and add up with the land cost of say 10 lacs for a 900 sqft ares( even after adding up the exorbitant infrastruce cost of 4.5 lacs for the few amenities) i can't see the cost going beyond 35 to 38 lacs lacs. What's is being quoted is aroudn 60 lacs which seems there is huge markups. i am not seeing any one discussing this aspect in any of the projects.
    CommentQuote