Hi,
Anyone has any positive and negative comments about the JAINS PEBBLE BROOK- THORAIPAKKAM (OMR) , I am planning to buy a 2BHK. Please find below the details
Rate: Rs 4045 per sq ft.
No of Floors: S+4
No of Blocks :13
Completion Date: Jan 2013
Land Mark : opp to Cognizant.

Thanks in Advance.
Thanks
Sundar
Attachments:
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They collect 40% in 30 days.

Jains are known for big delays and poor quality of construction (Plumbing lines leakage)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovebirds43k
    They collect 40% in 30 days.

Jains are known for big delays and poor quality of construction (Plumbing lines leakage)

I second lovebirds43k's comments. They are known for not completing the projects on time. Every builder would have 2-3 months delay. But these guys are known for 12-15 months delay. One example is Jains Kences Retreat project in Virugambakkam, Chennai. It was due by Jan 2008 and finally finished by early 2009. They didn't complete the work in many common areas and even todate association is in discussion with Jain's management. Also plumbing and wall crack issues were more in this project. I have seen their other project (one in Rajakilpakkam) and noticed similar issues. These are my 2 cents worh of input.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Any comments related to price and other charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Advice for Sales person from jain housing is not to read the below post.
    For someone seriously looking to buy from jainhousing, pls go ahead and read further.
    jain housing is a sub standard builder...i guess no builder can do any construction so bad as jain housing..the specifications for the sewerage treatment plant would not even meet 25% of flats requirements. same is with things like pipe width or wire quality or the driveway raod. jain housing is known to cheat customers who dont even know what is going to be provided by the builder..jain housing knows only to send letters for stage payments ..otherwise this company is truly a cheat company...if u really want peace of mind, stay miles awy from jain housing..i am one of the flat owners of jain housing at rajakilpakkam
    CommentQuote
  • I booked Pebble brook in Dec 2010... project is already confirmed to be delayed by a year. I am not sure if they will complete it by March 2014 itself. They will not pay compensation for the delay in the first 6 months. After that they have promised (still not sure) to pay Rs. 6.50 per sq ft. (which would be nothing when compared to the interest we pay). and now they are selling phase 1 common amenities - club house, swimming pool etc as phase 2 amenities. Phase 1 people opposing this.
    CommentQuote
  • Well... When I booked I read all these negative comments but still booked hoping Pebble brook would be a better project. But I was proved wrong! Really really regret booking Jains Pebble Brook.
    Jains management is the worst! They donot care about the customers. They got 90% payment from us 6 months back (on completing 4th floor roof) and the project is on hold after that. Absolutely no development. Jains and Sandeep mehta is enjoying this 90% payment from 500 flat owners. They donot even respond well to our communications.
    CommentQuote
  • No point believing big brand names and getting fooled inspite of repeated warnings from many.
    CommentQuote
  • A relative of mine, booked in Jains in thiruneermalai, pallavaram. How is that project by jains. Is it going good?

Long ago have been to friends house in some Jains complex in east tambaram, don't remember much. But there was absolutely no privacy,, 4 flats in each floor in each block, opening at each other around square.
    CommentQuote
  • Ungalaiyellam Kadavulala Kooda Kaapaatha Mudiyathu (Even God cannot save you Guys).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by g.v.kumar
    Ungalaiyellam Kadavulala Kooda Kaapaatha Mudiyathu (Even God cannot save you Guys).

naa endha velayaduku varaley pa. Relatives or friends decision is their money, we can't comment if they don't even bother to ask before decision.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked one flat in Jains Pebble brook in Dec'10-Jan'2011. Till now they have not completed the contruction. Project is already delayed by year. NOW the jains management also says that they wont be able to provide RO plant and phase 1 people have to share the common amenities with phase 2 also.( RO was promised when they sold the flat.) also sharing with phase 2 was not mentioned earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Jain housing – NO1 fraud!
    I booked pebble brook project in Dec 2010. Was promised Jan 2013 handover. Now it is Jan 2014 and it is still not complete. They collect whole 90% when they complete the roofing (only roof would be completed without walls, floors, stairs, etc. Just the pillar!!!)

During booking they promised RO plant and RO water for all purposes. Now they are back out on RO plant.
    Also, now they are trying to share phase 1 amenities and club house with phase 2. Phase 1 flat owners are objecting that. Also they showed road for phase 2 though phase 1. Which is illegal because phase 1 UDS is only for phase 1 residents.

They make deviations to STP, Club house, Swimming pool etc without CMDA approval. It is very clear there is a deviation from approved plan. All kind of malpractices!!! They collected club charges from Phase 1 owners and now trying to collect the same rom phase 2 owners as well (Which the club house is the same! Money collected from both. More profit for Jains housing)

They are not worried about the concerns of their customers who have invested lot of money in their project. Their main aim is to maximize their profit. Further, they are
    well known for such deviations in the market (which I came to know of only from my personal experience). Flat owners of other projects promoted by them are facing similar problems and they have resorted to legal process for settling the issues.

I regret booking Jains Pebble brook flat!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fieryindian0
    Flat owners of other projects promoted by them are facing similar problems and they have resorted to legal process for settling the issues.

I regret booking Jains Pebble brook flat!

Feel sorry for you fieryindian!!. Try forming a group with other buyers in phase 2 and then take up the matter leagally or through media. Hope your problems will get solved soon!

Sent from a super smart phone using awesome Tapatalk!

Feel sorry for you fieryindian!!. Try forming a group with other buyers in phase 2 and then take up the matter leagally or through media. Hope your problems will get solved soon!

CommentQuote
  • Jains are always known for construction of apartments with deviations,additional units without approval
    CommentQuote