Hi,
Anyone has any positive and negative comments about the JAINS PEBBLE BROOK- THORAIPAKKAM (OMR) , I am planning to buy a 2BHK. Please find below the details
Rate: Rs 4045 per sq ft.
No of Floors: S+4
No of Blocks :13
Completion Date: Jan 2013
Land Mark : opp to Cognizant.

Thanks in Advance.
Thanks
Sundar
Attachments:
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was supposed to buy in Jains pebble brook bit backed out and brought a flat in harmony homes perumbakkam. This guy is no better than Jains. Whatever issue you are facing with Jains is applicable here also. While I have taken delivery of the house the house the construction quality is pathetic. I will never guy a under construction house in lifetime time.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1 already 1.5 years delayed! Now Jains trying to sell phase 2

This project is already 1.5 years plus delayed! Phase 1 people booked during late 2010 and early 2011.... was promised Dec 2011 - Jan 2012 hand over. Nov even in 2014 not even 1 flat is handed over. They painted the first two block to show phase 2 byers that everything is ready. All fraud! only 2 road facing block of phase 1 is partially painted but still not in livable condition. No water! No EB! no driveway! No Stair case! No STP!

Originally Posted by ssmoorthys
    Hi,
    Anyone has any positive and negative comments about the JAINS PEBBLE BROOK- THORAIPAKKAM (OMR) , I am planning to buy a 2BHK. Please find below the details
    Rate: Rs 4045 per sq ft.
    No of Floors: S+4
    No of Blocks :13
    Completion Date: Jan 2013
    Land Mark : opp to Cognizant.

Thanks in Advance.
    Thanks
    Sundar
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/JainsPebbleBrook/ - Check with this group members before booking Pebble brook phase 2. Phase 1 flat owners have formed this group. Get their opinion.

Originally Posted by newbiebuyer
    Feel sorry for you fieryindian!!. Try forming a group with other buyers in phase 2 and then take up the matter leagally or through media. Hope your problems will get solved soon!

Sent from a super smart phone using awesome Tapatalk!
    CommentQuote
  • Jains is a problem everywhere
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cg1234
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/JainsPebbleBrook/ - Check with this group members before booking Pebble brook phase 2. Phase 1 flat owners have formed this group. Get their opinion.

Hello All,

Thanks for all the comments, have Jains managed to sort out the delays at least now? One of my friend has booked a flat here yesterday in Fairpro without a lot of investigation and she is now repenting.

Would any of you have the association secretary's number so that I could give it to my friend?

Appreciate the help
    CommentQuote