i live in u.s. i need to put a deed(gift) for my mothers land in my name giving power to another reliable person. i dont know the valuation for the land to calculate the stamp charges(or any) for registering the deed. the taluk office seems to be very far from my parents place to find out the value. After preparing the deed, can we just take the govt. website "printout" which says the price is 100/sqft for that particular location and do the registration? or is there any options to do this.thanks
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.