I am looking for buying a plot at /near Padappai. One developer showed me a lay out behind TATA Housing at Padappai. The lay out name is Navarathnapuri and the developer is quoting a price of Rs.600 per sq. ft. Anybody knowing about this lay out/ or any purchaser of plot in this lay out can give me info. regarding the value of the plots, price compatibility and any govt. interest in the lay out. If any info. is available on the legal title may also be furnished.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well the price quoted to you seems ok. But you should check with the local municipal authorities about the authentication of the project.
    Good luck !
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Mr. Ravi. I await more info. about the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I have identified a plot in Navin Nagar in Athanancheri Village Padappai. It is a re-sale plot and quoting price is Rs.750 per sq. ft. Anybody knowing about this layout/ or any purchaser of plot in this layout, please share the details regarding the value of the plots, legal/double document issues and any govt. interest in the layout.

When I gave the documents for legal verification, my lawyer pointed out that the land owners who gave their lands to the layout promoter in 1988 hasn’t clearly documented (in the 1st Parent Document) on what authority the land owners have signed the deed, like how did they got the ownership of the land (ancestors or sale deed etc). He has recommended tracing back 30 years from 1988 to understand the legality of original land owners. However, he says that since it is very old layout and many has bought & build houses there, there shouldn't be a issue. Has anyone notice similar of this kind before? Is it ok with the purchase?

PS: EC is available from 1988 to till date and is in order as per the link documents.

Please share your thoughts on this.
    CommentQuote