Last updated: September 30 2011
3 | Posts
1782 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approximate value of site in Ramnagar, Chennai

Hi,

I would appreciate it if someone could provide information regarding what I could expect for a site in Ram Nagar Layout.

The details are:

- 60x80 ft (2 grounds)
    - North facing corner site
    - near intersection of 9th Main and 8th Cross
    - in Ram Nagar, Madipakkam

Please let me know if any more information is required to help me find the market value of this site.

Thanks,
    -Uday

Re : Approximate value of site in Ramnagar, Chennai

Few Weeks back i got an offer for 13x60 plot for 12L. (the initial 40x60 plot was divided into three )
    But i rejected the offer because i do not like the place. It was too low and water stagnant area. I think the plot was in 11 street and 10th street intersection.

Just enquire few folks in those area before you buy. I discussed with one guy which built up an house long time back and stil staying there near 11th and 12th street. He was very sad because of that area. He feels so sad that even the motor water is too horible to smell it due to the contomination in tose area..

But if you have houses on all three sides you can go with the deal. There are more apartments near. I beliveve you can give 35 to 40L for one Ground

Comment

Hi Vettri,

Thanks for the info. This is land that I own and since I do not reside in Chennai currently, I dont have a good idea of what this site may be worth on the market. I am planning on selling this, but before contacting brokers/buyers, I would like to get a feel for what this site may actually be worth.

Does anyone else have an opinion regarding the value of this site? Does 70-80L sound reasonable for a site at this location?

Thanks,
      -Uday

Comment

You know. Currently this location do not have drainage and the worst ground water problem.

The greatest plus for this area is you can reach velachery station in just 5 mints (around one KM) Also they are planning to build one bus stand (mofusile bus stand) which is just half a KM from ram nagar south.

So if drainage has been provided by Government then this is the best area..
        Still you cannot use ground water for even building purpose due to salty nature.
        So if you do not require money now do not sell it

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X