Hi There,
I would appreciate if anyone could let me know if there has been any progress with regarding the approvals for Hiranandani Palace Gardens. I have bought a flat in this project, however the builders are not forthcoming in giving information about the progress of the Project

Thanks
Regards
Hussain
Read more
Reply
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

    Why not? The value of the car shed appreciate and the car may depreciate? Some people take the car shed though they may not have car now but get good rent for the car shed like Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000/pm.

    ks2071746

    Wah wah...great answer!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Oh, I didn't know that people who buy a nano could afford Hiranandani Palace Gardens :p

    If someone can afford a Rs75 -90 lac apartment at Hiranandani then he will possess bigger cars which cost Rs.7 lac upwards. Don't these quality cars deserve a covered parking.

    I dont find Madrasis spending on cars even if they desperately beg borrow and steal to buy houses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007
    I dont find Madrasis spending on cars even if they desperately beg borrow and steal to buy houses.


    But Madrasis don't buy such premium apartments either.

    They would rather think about letting out the shed for 1000 Rs./pm like some typical Madrasis.:D

    So those who have come from Coimbatore, Bangalore, Ooty, Dubai, Singapore are the ones most likely to buy such Hiranandani Palace Garden apartments. Such non madrasis definately need covered parking as they will posess mid-sized to bigger cars.
    CommentQuote
  • Forgot to add,

    Madrasis have money and have more ideas (including crooked ideas) than others to make money. There is no question on that.

    What myself and Natraj are discussing is that Madrasis are "kanja pisnaris" and lack proper selection.
    CommentQuote
  • Ooops Contra dont be so abusive. I am an ex Madrasi. No doubt Madrasis are kanja pisunaris but so what. They dont follow appai culture of bangalore where they earn 20 and spend 40. Neither do they behave like northies who will earn 20, act as if they are spending 30 but will be stealing 25 out of it.
    Madrasis are more straightforward in money matters. Bangaloreans live well. Northies act!

    As for outsiders buying in some goddamn Hiranandani. THey must be nuts to do that. I wont put a paise on such silly projects in god knows where places.
    Anyway u and I have a preference for Bangalore so let us enjoy the good life and not bother to abuse others who dont know what is GOOD LIFE.
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Palace Garden CHennai

    Originally Posted by hkjamal
    Hi There,
    I would appreciate if anyone could let me know if there has been any progress with regarding the approvals for Hiranandani Palace Gardens. I have bought a flat in this project, however the builders are not forthcoming in giving information about the progress of the Project

    Thanks
    Regards
    Hussain


    Hi Mr Hussain

    please read my post and let me know your comments and feedback.

    regards
    anamika
    CommentQuote
  • Hiranandani Palace Garden CHennai

    Originally Posted by hmayoob
    Hassan,

    I too have booked a flat at HPG and awaiting further information. I've spoken last week with one of top HIRCO officials who's mentioned that the 15 storey to rise to 27 and approvals in hand.

    I am keen to hear from someone who knows exactly what's happening with these projects.

    Ayoob


    Hi Ayoob

    request you to read my post and give your comments on the same.

    regards
    anamika
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Forgot to add,

    Madrasis have money and have more ideas (including crooked ideas) than others to make money. There is no question on that.

    What myself and Natraj are discussing is that Madrasis are "kanja pisnaris" and lack proper selection.


    Dear friends,

    You, ex Madrasis (?) talk bad of Madrasis? Madrasis are more tolerant people. Even when Kannadigas went violent with Tamilians in Karnataka, especially in Bangalore, did you ever hear of violence on Kannadigas in Chennai? Madrasis treat every one equally and do not differentiate them and treat them bad.

    Be aware, the Tamilnadu MPs are going to decide which party combine, UPA or NDA to come to power at Centre ( though Jayalalitha is a Kannadiga )

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • KS dont make generic statements like EX MADRASIS including me. I have made my point clear in my post above. U better talk about Contra. I know what is good and bad about Madras and I know why I wont want to be back there but that does not mean I will insult my past in Madras. Also I have more investments in Madras than Bangalore. However I prefer to live in Bangalore.
    As for Kannadigas stop talking bad about them. They are probably the best behaved people in South India and in INdia and probably in the World too on the AVERAGE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contra
    Forgot to add,

    Madrasis have money and have more ideas (including crooked ideas) than others to make money. There is no question on that.

    What myself and Natraj are discussing is that Madrasis are "kanja pisnaris" and lack proper selection.


    Dear friend,

    I beg to differ, not just because I am a soon to be Madrasi from Trichywasi, but Madrasis are always accommadative and allow the other State people to come and buy the RE in Chennai and boost the RE market substantially in short periods.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

    I beg to differ, not just because I am a soon to be Madrasi from Trichywasi, but Madrasis are always accommadative and allow the other State people to come and buy the RE in Chennai and boost the RE market substantially in short periods.

    ks2071746

    KS, You are now talking totally incorrect stuff. Madras has a million barriers to outsiders compared to Bangalore. BTW, your statement seems to come from some Tamil Chauvanist. What do you mean by allow other state people to come and buy RE in Chennai? Are you saying Chennai is only for Tamilians or for people of TN. Do you know you belong to India?
    Wake up. If only Tamilians buy in Chennai, then RE in Chennai will go to the drains. IT is because of outside money and liquidity that it is going up.
    I CERTAINLY OVERESTIMATED U!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Natarajg007


    If only Tamilians buy in Chennai, then RE in Chennai will go to the drains. IT is because of outside money and liquidity that it is going up.



    But were outsiders (from north, andhra, kerala, karnataka) actually investing in Chennai. No. they were renting only. Due to sudden increase in jobs in Chennai particularly in IT outsiders came to Chennai. So native Chennai people ( including those working abroad) went on a mad buying spree between 2005-2008 expecting high rentals from sudden surge in IT/ITES immigrants from other states. Now with IT/ITES immigration into Chennai coming into standstill rentals in Chennai are on a free fall.

    According to latest news in Velachery and surroundings there are 3000 flats (conservative estimate) without new tenants coming even 8 weeks after advertisements.

    So it is the native Chennai people ( including those working abroad) who will suffer as they are the primary investors (or greater fools) in the recent boom which happened. Outsiders are smart, they come to Chennai for jobs enjoy the beaches live in rented accomodation and after getting some work experience go to settle in Bangalore or Cochin or Hyderabad.

    Bangalore is a different story - it is the only city in India where not only native kannadigas but people from every state in the country invest and permanently settle feeling at home. That is why Bangalore is fantastic!!!
    CommentQuote
  • This is what i meant when i said madrasis are "kanja pisunaris". Madrisis always think they can give alva to outsiders by charging high rentals, high auto fare, high cost of food in restaurants. But outsiders (from Andhra, Kerala, Karnataka, North) are not fools, they stay here to get some work experience in the booming IT industry and then leave to other cities like Bangalore to settle down over there.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

    So you say Madras is good and Bangalore is very good?

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

    So you say Madras is good and Bangalore is very good?

    ks2071746


    Bangalore is the best city in India and Chennai is among top 5 in India.

    Between them Bangalore is better off because rentals, good restaurants, cinemas, recreation in Bangalore are more affordable.

    Chennai was cheaper then Bangalore in all these areas even just few years ago, now suddenly chennai people after tasting real estate growth have gone to moon and are charging even higher than Bangalore in rentals, good restaurants, cinemas, recreation etc. Once outsiders start avoiding Chennai again which is already happening due fall in IT sector now, Chennaites will realize the cost of keeping outsiders unhappy by over charging them.
    CommentQuote