Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by ashokvetaHi,
I am planning to purchase a flat with Starwberry realtors.The site is lcoated at Central Bank Colony,Chrompet.The builder is quoting 3800/Sq.Ft Any advice on the below points will be helpful.
1. Reviews about the site loaction/builder.
2. Things to keep in mind before going for agreement.
Don't know about the builder.
Things to keep in mind before going for agreement
1) Check whether the land is litigation free and builder has the right to construct
2) Get the EC for the land and make sure that things are in order
3) CMDA or relevant approval for the building plan
4) No deviation what soever against the plan (small builders tend to deviate and make some money)
5) Build-up, super build-up and carpet area and how much you are actually paying for
6) Additional charges like EB, car parking, water connection etc
7) Maintenance charges if any and collected for how many months...
8) Payment schedule linked to construction progress?
9) If approved by nationalized banks, most of these points would be covered..
10) Another important element is UDS is being divided among all owners and no portion is retained by the builder
Hope this helpsCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for your information.CommentQuote0Flag