Embassy Residency Embassy Group Perumbakkam Chennai

Last updated: December 22 2015
40 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Embassy Residency Embassy Group Perumbakkam Chennai

Originally posted by arianashok View Post
    2. I do not understand at all the rationale behind different prices per sq.feet for 2BHK and 3 BHK apartments. Can someone knowledgeable throw some light on this discriminate pricing??
    Arianashok,

I believe this has to do with demand. Generally 3BHKs sell better/attract crowds with a different budget, and hence the builders firmly believe they can extract more money from them. This is especially true in the resale market, finding a buyer for a resale 2BHK is more difficult than finding a buyer for a resale 3BHK.

Comment

Originally posted by spamidighantam View Post
      Please suggest whether this is good one to buy.. It have location advantage, Perumbakkam..
      We also considered this before booking Malles Altius. The project has been in the making for a long time now. Next phase approvals have not come. Too many apartments so rental demand will be sluggish.
      For all the above reasons we did not go for residency. Of course, this is my personal opinion.

Comment

Perumbakkam Global hospital area is a Good place for investment. I personally feel Embassy rates are very competitive where compared to other real estate developers at the same area. I suggest if you are looking for a investment purpose , then go for 1 BHK rather than 2 or 3BHK. 1BHK can be easily rented out as well.

Comment

how far is this project from TNSCB area? but 3.9k psqft is seems to be little high

Comment

Originally posted by Arunag View Post
            how far is this project from TNSCB area? but 3.9k psqft is seems to be little high
            It's quite far, it comes near Bollinelli Hill side

use this link.
            http://wikimapia.org/17522698/TNSCB-Units
            Last edited January 25 2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Is there ant inner roads connects between Global and BHS ? or we need to take ECR-OMR ?

Originally posted by mljhawar View Post
              It's quite far, it comes near Bollinelli Hill side

use this link.
              TNSCB Units..

Comment

Hi,

I am planning to book a 3BHK apartment in Embassy Residency Phase II. Hoping to live here whenever it gets completed. I know Embassy is a seasoned builder in B'lore but wanted to get some opinions/comments on this project as such? There was reference to a pending legal issues at this site. Any latest updates or info on that.

The current rate/sqft quoted is Rs.3999 and was told it's going up to Rs.4200 soon. The rate seems on the lower side compared to a few other projects in the same vicinity. Wonder why?

Thanks/.

Comment

I enquired today for Phase 2 and sq.ft is 4250 rs excluding floor rise and plc charges.But they told me abt pre-emi scheme where in i can book with 20 % and until sep of 2014 ,i need not pay emi, meaning post that period,we need to do the payment i suppose.Project delivery is first quarter of 2015 tentative. Right now only stilt is completed in phase 2 it seems.

let me know what do you think, are there any catch in pre-emi scheme and also on the pricing ?

Cheers,
                  Dinakaran

Comment

they bumped the price from 4k to 4250 persqft. seems to be lot of activities around perumbakkam?

Originally posted by dinakarans View Post
                    I enquired today for Phase 2 and sq.ft is 4250 rs excluding floor rise and plc charges.But they told me abt pre-emi scheme where in i can book with 20 % and until sep of 2014 ,i need not pay emi, meaning post that period,we need to do the payment i suppose.Project delivery is first quarter of 2015 tentative. Right now only stilt is completed in phase 2 it seems.

let me know what do you think, are there any catch in pre-emi scheme and also on the pricing ?

Cheers,
                    Dinakaran

Comment

When I see pricing going from 4k to 4250, i will be tempted to go for it...
                      May be couple of new projects around .....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X