Olympia Opaline by Olympia Group in Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

Last updated: June 16 2016
59 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Olympia Opaline by Olympia Group in Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai

Olymbia Opaline

Can someone pls let me know the price Opaline is quoting now ?

Its advantages over DLF in Chennai.

Need to know how to reach the developers directly rather than thru middlemen who will eat our hardearned money.

Comment

Hi

Hi all,

I am also very keen to buy a property at Opaline. I see that this forum has been silent for the past few months. Is it that the project has halted. Has anyone got pics of the progress to date.

If anyone has invested, can you please let me know the lastest update and the current selling price

Comment

opaline - the best one on omr

Hi guys,

After checking several projects along OMR, I have finally decided to buy my first appt. at OPALINE project .

Do checkout the below link :
        http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/olympia_opaline/

Regards,
        Naveen

Comment

OMR is a real loose term. Madhya Kailash is also OMR and Tiruporur is also OMR. Be careful to buy these flats at 3600, certainly as Moorthy says you wont get more than 10Rs/sqft as rent!

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
            OMR is a real loose term. Madhya Kailash is also OMR and Tiruporur is also OMR. Be careful to buy these flats at 3600, certainly as Moorthy says you wont get more than 10Rs/sqft as rent!
            Dear natarajg007,

I don't think a rent of Rs.10/sq. ft. can be expected here. I doubt it may be around Rs. 5 or 6 per sq. ft. In addition, do not forget, one may have to pay the maintanence charge of Rs. 2 per sq. ft.? The reason for a lower rent is, there are too many flats coming up in the stretch and most of the flats will come for rental only rather than own living.

ks2071746

Comment

Originally posted by ks2071746 View Post
              Dear natarajg007,

I don't think a rent of Rs.10/sq. ft. can be expected here. I doubt it may be around Rs. 5 or 6 per sq. ft. In addition, do not forget, one may have to pay the maintanence charge of Rs. 2 per sq. ft.? The reason for a lower rent is, there are too many flats coming up in the stretch and most of the flats will come for rental only rather than own living.

ks2071746
              U bet...ur right. What I gave was a higher quote. Even at that level it is fruitless to buy there. One should not buy because your neighbour buys and should not sell because your neighbour does. We need to decide what we want to do. OMR is mostly speculative and if IT does go down OMR will be the first hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Natarajg007 View Post
                U bet...ur right. What I gave was a higher quote. Even at that level it is fruitless to buy there. One should not buy because your neighbour buys and should not sell because your neighbour does. We need to decide what we want to do. OMR is mostly speculative and if IT does go down OMR will be the first hit.
                why should you think of buying in new localities,they might offer you all ameneties but can they provide social infrastructure which is available in the established localities. the heritage and cultural values which they offer is immense. i mean why look at gated communities when you have established ones.why depend on limited choices.there are hell a lot of projects in good old chennai(proper) from tambaram to ambattur and velachery to porur. i have stopped looking at OMR and sripermbudur with so many ifs and buts

Comment

New Facebook community for Olympia Opaline !

Hi, join the OLYMPIA OPALINE GROUP on Facebook to share your thoughts and views about the project and to get to

know about the latest construction activity.
                  Click the link below to join :

Comment

Hi guys,what is current rate for Opaline?

Comment

There are too many issues in Opaline project and management is not responding at all on the issues regarding delay which is more than 15 months. And there is very little progress happening. Even the residents in finished phases have raised lot of issues, where no action is taken from management.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X