Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Ongoing Rates of a Ground in Kelly, Chennai?

Collapse
X
Collapse

What Are The Ongoing Rates of a Ground in Kelly, Chennai?

Last updated: October 26 2011
3 | Posts
1207 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are The Ongoing Rates of a Ground in Kelly, Chennai?

Can any one guide me about flat rates in kellys chennai ground floor 1000sqft

Re : What Are The Ongoing Rates of a Ground in Kelly, Chennai?

Originally posted by artheeindia View Post
    Can any one guide me about flat rates in kellys chennai ground floor 1000sqft
    Hei Artheeindia,
    Could you clarify if you are looking to buy or rent? Is it a new building or a old (how old)? This will help you get specific answers.

I stay in this locality and I assume you are planning to BUY an apartment; so from what I know the prices are:

New construction - Rs.9000 to Rs.11000/sqft
    Old construction (5 to 10yrs) - Rs.6000 to Rs.9000/sqft

But again many more factors would influence these nos.

Hope this helps...good luck !!

rgds.

Comment

Thankyou for the information . The builder (refered by a friend)has quoted 67L for a 1000sqft flat.Construction yet to start.clams to be bosh area . has ongoing pjojects at kovilambakkam (3800p sqft) & chrompet (3800p sq ft)

Comment

Originally posted by artheeindia View Post
        Thankyou for the information . The builder (refered by a friend)has quoted 67L for a 1000sqft flat.Construction yet to start.clams to be bosh area . has ongoing pjojects at kovilambakkam (3800p sqft) & chrompet (3800p sq ft)
        Kellys is a mix of both Residential & Commercial zones..which has its own share of benefits & problems. At outset I would say the price seems OK but wouldn't conclude until I'm aware of specifics....bczz its not possible for me (or others) to guess which builder are you talking about, where in kellys is this (for instance prices in Secretariat colony are much higher than Inner circles of Kellys), construction of duration, amenities attached, etc.

Also you must remember this is a GROUND FLOOR apartment...I'm not sure how many people would want to opt for it until and unless they have physical constraints like for convenience for elder people, etc..

You can also check for resale apartments (anywhere btw 2 to 10yrs available) in the price band offered to you....Kellys houses many real-estate brokers.

Good Luck !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X