Hi everyone,

I have been following this forum for quite sometime..the response provided was really useful from valuable members.. i would like to have some light shown on my situation..

My dad purchased a unapproved plot back in 91 (suburb of chennai).. He dosen't know the approval process back at that time and in 2006 he approached the local authorities to get approval for land as well as building a house of 945 sq feet.. the local body misguided him that there is a case pending in the court and there was no approval provided for plots after 1997...they misguided him to proceed with building. Now, i want to get the approval for the land as well as building as i plan to construct first floor on it.. could you guys guide me in the right direction??
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sirlon
    Hi everyone,

I have been following this forum for quite sometime..the response provided was really useful from valuable members.. i would like to have some light shown on my situation..

My dad purchased a unapproved plot back in 91 (suburb of chennai).. He dosen't know the approval process back at that time and in 2006 he approached the local authorities to get approval for land as well as building a house of 945 sq feet.. the local body misguided him that there is a case pending in the court and there was no approval provided for plots after 1997...they misguided him to proceed with building. Now, i want to get the approval for the land as well as building as i plan to construct first floor on it.. could you guys guide me in the right direction??

Sirlon,
    I would definitively advise you to approach a legal expert (advocate) and have the formalities done. Trust me you have to pay an extra buck for legal opinion but its worth the penny if you are able to find the right advisory.

good luck..

rgds.
    CommentQuote
  • Same problem. my land bought 2004 unapproved layout 5.5 cent. this time not get building approval in tirupur. please whats is the procedure building approval.
    CommentQuote