Unfavourable Review On True Value Homes Builders, MRC Nagar - Chennai

Last updated: November 23 2011
3 | Posts
2373 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfavourable Review On True Value Homes Builders, MRC Nagar - Chennai

Please beware of TVH builders ! Their service is very poor. They donot provide the necessary documents. They have a bunch of idots in the office and they are irresponsible. They are more bothered about minting money from the buyers rather than providing service to them.

There is no co-ordination between the people within the office. They donot know the legal rules and they make the buyers a fool of themselves. Please donot make any payments to them unless they provide you with all necessary documents as requested.

I have never seen such irresponsible and idotic builder in my life ! On top of this they claim to have got some certiifcation fo the customer Service ! This is the best joke !

Re : Unfavourable Review On True Value Homes Builders, MRC Nagar - Chennai

They have strong political back up from top leaders of DMK.

Comment

Thanks for the info Parampri about TVH.

Comment

Hi...few months ago one of my close relatives had bought an apartment from them in one of their OMR projects...everything went off very smoothly...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X