Sort by :
Filter by :
- How much sqft space you required for 7 lakhs? near to main road from Church to Perumattunallur ranges from 2000 to 1000 per sqft, before shriram you may get only 700 sqft for 7 lakhs, so you need consider your space requirement and decide.
I am planning to buy 1200 Sq.ft.
Kindly provide the places where I can buy for this budget.CommentQuote0Flag
Last week I went to see the guduvanchery-thiruporur road and I am interested to buy a land in the area nearer to shriram sankari or in Kayarambedu junction.
Any body knows what is the price in front & backside of the shriram sankari apartments?
Kindly provide your comments/suggestions which will help me to finalise the decision.
Thanks & Regards
HI Uma ,
The area u r referring to is Perumattunallur , and in front of Sriram Sankari it would be around 500 to 700 . I don know abt the backside of Sriram Sankari Project.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi uma,
Wats your total budget and how much is the Area you are lookin for...
Bcoz Guduvanchery properties now tend to show a hike in property price's .
For one person: Total budget is 7-8L. Area is 1200 Sqft.
We 2 friends are looking for that. Even a corner plot for 2400Sqft is OK for us.
Thanks & Regards,
- Is there any director seller around kannivakkam / perumattu nallu having plot size between 1000 to 1800 sqft.
I am interested to buy. pls. provide the details with contact.CommentQuote0Flag
- hi everyone..,
I came across this post yesterday.. and came to know that you are looking for a property in Guduvanchery. i have a friend who has got a property in Guduvanchery , but the property is on a PRIME Location.
Its 3920 Sqft in Area.
Let me know if anyone is interested ...
- Hi Gyana kumar,
Could you tell us the area in Guduvanchery? Rate & sq.ft available?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Uma,
Well the Guduvanchery Property is of 3920 Sqft (9 Cents) which is in a PRIME LOCATION in G.S.T. Road, Guduvanchery.
Rate is Rs.3443/Sqft (Rs.15 Lakh /cent)
well., Uma i not sure if this property is quite the one you are looking , because its over the Budget.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can anybody give me the details of the ongoing price/Sqft in Gokulapuram?
Is it safe to buy a plot at this point of time ?
Has the legal issues settled ? Who is the real owner ? Samy constructions or Pandian ?
- I heard from some residents of SP koil that Gokulapuram and Srivari nagar are impacted by the peripheral ring road project. Is that true?CommentQuote0Flag
- Unofficially True . I heard the same from one of the plot owner from srivari nagar.CommentQuote0Flag
- Check with local register office and RDO to avoid troubles laterCommentQuote0Flag
- I heard that the peripheral ring road will be starting from SP koil and terminating at Poonjeri via Hanumanthapuram. Is it a reliable information or again a rumour?CommentQuote0Flag